W5QJR Antenna Revisited
- This antenna combines the features of a horizontal and a vertical antenna to provide constant signal level to all stations from near-in to more than 1,000 miles It is the optimum antenna for rag chewing and net operation on 40, 80 and 160 meters
Vertical antenna for 160 meter
- This high antenna require a large ground composed by 40 radials. It's not very handy expecially in windy situations but is very powerfull in pile-ups. In italian
The 160M Homebrew Vertical
- The 160M "No Excuses" Homebrew Vertical is a 27 ft. vertical antenna, made from three 10 ft. PVC sections bolted together, and half wavelength of antenna wire helically wound around the PVC sections by K6MM
Build your own 20m verticalpop
- Build your own 50ohm coax fed 20m vertical antenna, so easy a 9 year old can do it, or at least help! And the budget? You may already have the materials on hand, or worse case spend $15 by Andrew Daniel - KI4QFY
6 Meter 5/8 Wave Vertical Antenna
- The G3JVL 6 Meter ground plane vertical is a compact antenna that is ideal for portable operations. If needed, it can be disassembled into a very small bundle no longer than the longest element.
Super J-Pole for 435MHz
- The Super J Pole antenna is a co-linear vertical consisting of a number of half wave length vertical elements separated with half-wave length stubs (Tuning stub) feed with a folded matching stub by vk6ysf
HB9Z Internet Remote Base
- A controllable TS2000 made available at HB9Z in switzerland. Antennas are Carolina Windom 160 for 160-10m, a 5-Element Beam for 20-15-10m a
G5RV for 80-10m and a V2000-Vertical for 6m, 2m, 70 cm.
A new method of radio direction findingPriority listing
- A method of finding radio sources with antennas based on omni-directionality (the less directional the better coverage). Uses energy levels and some sophisticated math (encompassed in a free software download on the site) to find x,y,z coordinates of the fox relative to the center of your antenna array. Can be overlayed on a GPS map to help you locate in real-time.
IPS - HF Systems MUF maps and prediction charts
- These pages provide general propagation advice for HF communicators. Information available includes inferred global propagation conditions, real time HF fadeout coverage charts, regional ionospheric vertical MUF maps and Hourly Area Prediction charts for Astralia and Asia, Europe and North America
- Windows program for analyzing vertical antennas. This program shows the resistance and reactance to be expected looking into a cylindrical metallic tower over a perfect ground. It gives a useful approximation of the values to be expected in a real-world situation.