Search Results for "waveguide"21 links
Antennas : Feed Lines
- Feeder types
- Article descrive the different types including coax and open-wire feeder and waveguide.
[ Hits: 197 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Weatherproof UHF and microwave cavity antennas
- General circular-waveguide-horn antenna design
[ Hits: 306 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AT-68 UP Waveguide Horn
- A Horn antenna by WE3HHT
[ Hits: 295 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Build A Tin Can WiFi Antenna
- Build a tin can waveguide WiFi antenna in one hour. Then put it on a 18" inch direct tv dish. No coax signal loss. Use a USB device on antenna.
Complete instructions to build this powerful wlan antenna
[ Hits: 9067 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 5.74 ]
- How to build a tin can waveguide antenna
- Looking for an inexpensive way to increase the range of your wireless network? A tin can waveguide antenna, or Cantenna, may be just the ticket. This design can be built for under $5 U.S. and reuses a food, juice, or other tin can.
[ Hits: 37177 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 7.42 ]
- Wlan antenna Waveguide type
- Dimensioning a cantenna, theory of the waveguide antenna
[ Hits: 4832 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Slotted Waveguide 802.11b WLAN antennas
- 802.11b WLAN Waveguide Antennas Unidirectional &
Omnidirectional. High gain, Simple construction by Trevor Marshall
[ Hits: 6285 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.16 ]
- DirectionalWaveguide - Seattle Wireless
- Waveguide antenna is a type of DirectionalAntenna and is a modified waveguide. A waveguide is simply a tube, either rectangular or cylindrical in cross-section, that will carry a microwave radio signal with very low signal loss
[ Hits: 4712 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Wlan antenna Waveguide type
- This antenna is constucted only of a cylindrical can and a N connector with centre tap lengthened
[ Hits: 5354 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.66 ]
- Building the WiFi parabolic antenna
- Building a Bell ExpressVu satellite dish with a waveguide coffee can cantenna feed, and a Netgear USB Rangemax wifi card (WPN111).
[ Hits: 13780 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- Kioan's calculator for building a Cantenna , directional waveguide antenna for long-range Wi-Fi
[ Hits: 5790 | Votes: 41 | Rating: 6.92 ]
- Credowan Ltd, Manufacturer of Waveguide & Microwave Components
[ Hits: 542 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Cobham Microwave
- Cobham Microwave has a long term experience in Microwave Systems and Components. Their five areas of capabilities are Systems and Components: Diodes & Modules, Ferrite Devices, RF Filters, and Waveguides.
[ Hits: 340 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Waveguide basics tutorial
- Summary, tutorial about the basics of what is a waveguide and the basic waveguide theory.
[ Hits: 405 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- TestParts Sales Company
- TestParts.com carries RF Microwave WiFi Coaxial Attenuators Coax Adapters Dummy Loads Waveguide Oscilloscope Probe Leads DMM Manuals RF Switch Relay SurplusSales Bristol Spline Pocket Toner Tubes Digicon Heliax RF Parts Oldaker Test Leads Silver PL-259s
[ Hits: 716 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Complex CAD and Optimization Software for Waveguide, Coax, Combline and Antenna components design and antenna modelling
[ Hits: 1803 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 2.14 ]
- Cantenna Calculator
- A circular waveguide calculator for designing cantennas include source code and windows executable by lincomatic
[ Hits: 2791 | Votes: 60 | Rating: 4.55 ]
- Oscilloscope, Realtime spectrum analyzer, Impedance meter, RLC bridge and signal generator for Windows. Is a Windows application that converts your PC into a powerful dual-trace signal analyzer (oscilloscope, FFT etc...) . Uses your PC sound card as an Analog-to-Digital a Converter to digitize any input waveform
and as Digital-to-analog Converter for the signal generator.
True 24 bit adc/dac 48K/96k/192k sampes/sec.
[ Hits: 19704 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.37 ]
- Real-time HF propagation conditions for iOS.
WaveGuide ia a ham radio utility for determining HF propagation conditions at the touch of a finger.
[ Hits: 570 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Simple adjustable passive attenuator
- This adjustable passive attenuator works as a "waveguide beyond cutoff." It can be constructed in about ten minutes from parts available locally.
[ Hits: 1157 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
You can try similar termswaveguide coax-waveguide waveguide-antenna microwave-waveguide waveguide-slot waveguide antenna 5ghz waveguide slotted waveguide waveguide calculator waveguide-calculator circular waveguide directional waveguide waveguide air compressor hf-waveguide-antenna waveguide-filter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links