Search Results for "weather service"13 links
- Amateur Radio Emergency Service
- "ARES trains and organizes Hams to provide emergency communications to ""Served Agencies"" such as FEMA, National Weather Service, Red Cross, Salvation Army, Hospitals, and others. This site describes ARES goals and methods and structure."
[ Hits: 5338 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- ARES Missouri
- "ARES trains and organizes Hams to provide emergency communications to ""Served Agencies"" such as FEMA, National Weather Service, Red Cross, Salvation Army, Hospitals, and others. This site is a resource for Missouri ARES Teams and a point of contact for Served Agencies."
[ Hits: 981 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- WW2FD RECWA
- Emergency service and weather, dedicated to the Community and City of New York
[ Hits: 768 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Northern Michigian Amateur Radio Club Inc. was founded on the principles of providing services to the local area Amateur Radio Service Groups and to public.This group of license amateur radio operator provide Emergency Communication during the time of weather related,disasters and man made emergencies.
[ Hits: 74 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WX4PG Pickens County Communications Group
- The Pickens County Communications Group are volunteers for the Pickens County Emergency Management Agency in Pickens, S.C. and members of R.A.C.E.S.-Radio Amateur Civil Emergency Service, with the South Carolina State Guard. We are not a club. We are a group of amateurs radio enthusiasts with similar interests, dedicated in providing emergency communications for public service, public safety, and commercial communications for local agencies.
We also provide Skywarn communications for Pickens County and the National Weather Service in Greer, S.C.
[ Hits: 97 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Club of Parker County
- W5PC is an ARRL Special Services Club, ARES/RACES/SKYWARN in Weatherford, Parker County, TX
[ Hits: 1071 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Longview East Texas radio club
- LETARC provides public service to the Longview Tyler Gilmer Henderson Gladewater Marshal Texas areas through the availablility of their SKYWARN alert repeater and a large network of weather watchers.
[ Hits: 791 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- San Angelo Amateur Radio Club
- Amateur radio club serving the Concho Valley of West Texas for over 70 years providing public service and SKYWARN severe weather spotting service to the National Weather Service.
[ Hits: 234 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Citizen Weather Observer Program
- A private-public partnership with three main goals to collect weather data contributed by citizens; to make these data available for weather services and homeland security; and to provide feedback to the data contributors so that they have the tools to check and improve their data quality
[ Hits: 256 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- National Weather Service Marine Forecasts
- Amateur radio, commonly referred to as "Ham" radio, is popular among the yachting and small boat community as a means of providing communications and receiving weather information.
[ Hits: 148 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- National Weather Service
- Some little known facts about the NOAA Weather Radio system
[ Hits: 842 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.
[ Hits: 28920 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 5.51 ]
- WXWarn - Weather Software
- WXWarn taps into the US National Weather Service real time weather data feed, constantly monitors NWS weather updates and displays just the alerts that are important to you as they are issued.
[ Hits: 679 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]