- Stats graphs of Noaa data on daily weekly monthly and Yearly basis.
Dominion Radio Astrophysical Observatory
- operates the seven-antenna Synthesis Telescope (ST), the 26-meter Telescope, and the 10-cm Solar Flux Monitor. It is a member of the Canadian Galactic Plane Survey , a project to map 60 degrees of the Galactic plane at numerous wavelengths with a uniform sensitivity.
DRAO 10cm SOLAR RADIO NOISE PATROL
- A graphic presentation of the 10cm solar flux index for the previous eight hours, along with links to copious archival information for previous months and years.
- archives of geomagnetic data to further the understanding of Earth magnetism, includes ionospheric datas
- Solar and Heliospheric observatory
- These pages contain near-realtime and archived information on active regions and solar activity
Solar Physics Group - MSU
- Of interest to solar keen hams is the YPOP section. Near real time movies of active solar regions in JAVA,GIF or MPEG.
- Basic information compiled and copied from NOAA SEC explaining and showing current solar weather conditions affecting amateur radio.
- An international Radar network for studying the Earth\'s upper atmosphere, ionosphere, and connection into space.
Today Space Weater
- Presented by the Space Environment Center with plots and images updated daily.