wifi antenna can
about wifi antenna can on dxzone.com
Antennas : WiFi
Contesting : Stations Manufacturers : Antennas Manufacturers : Antennas : GPS Operating Modes : WiFi : Long Range WiFi Shopping and Services : Cables and Connectors Shopping and Services : Regional : USA
- Build A Tin Can WiFi Antenna
- Build a tin can waveguide WiFi antenna in one hour. Then put it on a 18" inch direct tv dish. No coax signal loss. Use a USB device on antenna.
Complete instructions to build this powerful wlan antenna
[ Hits: 8776 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 5.85 ]
- Making an 802.11 antenna from a tin can
- How to make a wifi cantenna using a mini ravioli can
[ Hits: 5658 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 4.87 ]
- 802.11b Homebrew WiFi Antenna Shootout
- Guide to homebrew your wifi antenna, using a tin can, in this cases using a pringles can. This antennas are also known as cantenna and let you spread your wifi signal.
[ Hits: 69592 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 6.68 ]
- WK8L's ATV Page
- Includes links and documentation on wifi antennas, 2.4 GHz Coffee Can Feed Antennas
[ Hits: 3353 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- A 2.4 Ghz High gain antenna
- Here is how to build a high gain antenna for 2.4 gHz wireless networks. Several hams are experimenting with these devices in an effort to build a network. It is sometimes referred to as Hinternet or HSMM.
[ Hits: 58129 | Votes: 77 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- Building the WiFi parabolic antenna
- Building a Bell ExpressVu satellite dish with a waveguide coffee can cantenna feed, and a Netgear USB Rangemax wifi card (WPN111).
[ Hits: 12689 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 8.64 ]
- Linear Focus Parabolic Wifi Antenna
- This antenna can be made in a couple of hours and involves a fair amount of measuring, cutting, bending, and bolting metal.
[ Hits: 3060 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- Homebrew WiFi Antennas
- Lincomatic's Homebrew WiFi Antennae, Cantenna, Toothpick Monopole, Patch Antenna, BiQuad, collinear wifi antenna all in one page
[ Hits: 3961 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- How to extend your Wireless Network
- How to extend your Wireless Network by building a 2.4 gHz wifi cantenna
[ Hits: 2964 | Votes: 207 | Rating: 8.42 ]
- Coffee Can WiFi Antenna
- This wi-fi antenna design is a much simpler DIY project than the pringles cantenna. Basically there are 3 parts to a build-your-own 2.4 Ghz cantenna kit: a pigtail, an N-female connector and a metal coffee can.
[ Hits: 935 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Pringles WiFi Antenna
- DIY Wifi Antenna with a pringles can and extend your wifi signal, also known as cantenna.
[ Hits: 747 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- An Easy Wifi Yagi Antenna
- A 2.4 GHz WiFi antenna that can boost your WiFi signals for many miles. It\'s an easy to build Yagi antenna project done with some popsicle sticks, paper clips and glue.
[ Hits: 671 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.24 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links