A simple Wi-Fi Yagi
- Add two parasitic elements to the sleeve dipole of a Netgear Router
Build A Tin Can WiFi Antenna
- Build a tin can waveguide WiFi
antenna in one hour. Then put it on a 18" inch direct tv dish. No coax signal loss. Use a USB device on antenna.
Complete instructions to build this powerful wlan antenna
Biquad Antenna Construction
- This page details the construction of a biquad
antenna. The biquad
antenna is easy to build, and provides a reliable 11dBi gain, with a fairly wide beamwidth.
802.11b Homebrew WiFi Antenna Shootout
- Guide to homebrew your wifi
antenna, using a tin can, in this cases using a pringles can. This antennas are also known as cantenna and let you spread your wifi
WK8L's ATV Page
- Includes links and documentation on wifi
antennas, 2.4 GHz Coffee Can Feed Antennas
DirectionalBiQuad - Seattle Wireless
- A biquad
is a fairly powerful antenna which is relatively easy to construct, with impressive performance for their size. A link greater than 5 miles can be made with a pair of these as a stand-alone antenna and a Prism2 100mW card, provided you keep coax short, and your line-of-sight is clear.
A 2.4 Ghz High gain antenna
- Here is how to build a high gain antenna for 2.4 gHz wireless networks. Several hams are experimenting with these devices in an effort to build a network. It is sometimes referred to as Hinternet or HSMM.
Selecting a WiFi antenna
- What is the best WiFi
antenna for me?
Looking for a range extender antenna for your WiFi
system. This article will help in choosing the correct antenna for your system