Search Results for "wireless tools"3 links
- SWR: Maximum allowable VSWR
- VSWR (voltage-standing-wave-ratio) represents the degree with which an antenna is "matched" to the system impedance. Most modern antennas do not require any tuning for optimum performance. VSWR is one of the easiest parameters to measure and VSWR meters are becoming very popular antenna installation tools
[ Hits: 1080 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- AEA - Wireless software
- AEA Wireless Director Software Series turns PC's (running Windows 95/98/2000/ME or NT) into powerful tools that expand the use and power of SWR, Return Loss and Complex Impedance Analyzers.
[ Hits: 2390 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Spectra SDR Software Defined Radio
- Power Tools, communications architecture wireless mobile middleware tool
[ Hits: 2818 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
You can try similar termswireless tools tools ham tools a tools rf tools eq tools dj tools ham radio tools solder tools cable tools audio tools power tools rf cool tools wave tools quanum tools
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links