KC1XX Contest Station
- Amateur Radio Station owned by Matt Strelow.
The station is designed for competition in the multi-operator multi-transmitter category of high-frequency DX contests. Running with 7 towers 6 rotators, 8 beverage listening antennas, and 4 spotting verticals
Greek Lighthouse Award
- Greek Lighthouse Award has been instituted by the Northern Greece Contest Team and will be issued to any Ham Radio operator or SWL for QSOs with (or reports from) amateur radio stations operating from Greek's lighthouses.
A Ham Radio Public utility HF Stationupdated
- Merging Internet technology with Amateur Radio holds great promise. This article discusses the authors’ experiences in putting several Internet Remote Base stations on the air.
By Stan Schretter, W4MQ, Brad Wyatt, K6WR, and Keith Lamonica, W7DXX
F5VLB amateur radio astronomy stationPriority listing
- F5VLB and EA4EOZ have designed a small but powerful system using satfinder and standard LNB to make radioastronomy. A step by step descritpion for the novice about radioastronomy, VLB and listening to echo of meteorite.
- Hams have been putting stations in their cars since the Twenties. Today, there is great satisfaction in facing the challenge of installing a transceiver in our small cars and pick-ups, using somewhat inefficient antennas
NASA - Science@NASA J-Track Spacecraft
- The official NASA tool for orbital tracking of the International Space Station and the Space Shuttle is available through Human Space Flight's Orbital Tracking web page. Shuttle and Station tracking will be removed from J-Track in the near future, but many uncrewed satellites will still be available for tracking
- APRS+SA does most of the functions of the original APRS(tm) with a big difference: The maps it uses to plot the locations are Street Atlas 4.0 or 5.0 Maps. This allows great precision in locating objects and stations.
- This program shows a polar-projection map of the northern part of Region 2 (Western hemisphere) with the patterns of all AM radio stations in Canada, the United States, Mexico and Cuba, on a specified frequency, with the map centered on a user-specified "home" location.
Base-Station RF Power-Amplifier Biasing
- Power amplifiers used in base stations require biasing for proper RF performance. This article explains the two classes of biasing that are prevalent in the RF industry, analyzes their characteristics, and shows implementations with existing ICs.
- LZ2US offers 3 types amplifiers for the serious VHF/UHF amateur. These amplifiers are very robust and in use by contest groups and EME stations all over the world. Every amplifier is custom made.