Home : Internet and Radio : Radio Gateways
ham radio gateways to internet connecting amateur radio packet to internet
- Amateur Packet Radio Gateways
- You'll find more than 330 Amateur Packet Radio Gateways on world maps.
[ Hits: 8234 | Votes: 60 | Rating: 7.10 ]
- CB Packet Radio Internet Gateway DNX274
- Internet packet radio gateway DNX274 for european citizen band with BBS, Convers-chat and many more, located in Germany
[ Hits: 4654 | Votes: 64 | Rating: 4.59 ]
- PMR446 Chesterfield eQSO Gateway
- Website for all Chesterfield Gateways on 446, using eQso.
[ Hits: 2394 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Radio Gateway by IKXHT
- "The project ""Internet on the Air!"" Radio Gateway project"
[ Hits: 4681 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Remote Amateur Radio over the internet
- K6ZB Bruce presentation of technologies to allow ham radio operate via internet
[ Hits: 1781 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.90 ]
- WinLink 2000
- WinLink 2000 employs Stations World-wide to provide an HF/VHF/UHF digital radio Interface into the Internet Email system for the mobile radio operator. Features include binary and graphic file attachments, APRS position reporting and over 340 downloadable WX products. The mode used is Pactor I and Pactor II.
[ Hits: 5035 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.68 ]
- Yaesu WIRES II
- WIRESTM (Wide-Coverage Internet Repeater Enhancement System) is a comprehensive and easy-to-use system for linking repeaters and/or home stations together, using Internet voice technology. This site contains information regarding the WIRESTM Internet linking system from Vertex Standard
[ Hits: 5883 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 4.60 ]
Internet and Radio
AuctionsBanner ExchangeChatClassifiedsDirectoriesForumsFtp SitesHumorLive streamingMailing ListsNews GroupsOnline ReceiversOther ResourcesPicturesPodcastPolice ScannersRadio Gateways *Social NetworksSoundsTutorialsVideoWeb CamsWeb RingsWebSDR
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.