- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antennaarrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
2-Element-Yagis for HFupdatedpop
- 2-Element parasitic Yagis for the Shortwave-Bands 10-12-15-17-20-30m. The antennas are feeded with the DK7ZB-match. A quarter-wave choke of coax is grounded at the socket.
A tri-band 2 element portable Yagi
- Additional notes and eznec file on original article of a Portable 3-Band Yagiantenna for 10-15-20 meter band made with wire elements, original article published by VE7CA
[ Hits: 13242 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
2 element wire Yagi
- Hammock 2 element wire Yagiantenna for 3 bands 20-15-10 based on VE7CA project
2-El Portable Yagi for 10-20 mt
- This Yagi has a constant element-distance of 1,50 m. You must only correct the lengths of the elements for QSY, see table down. For the bands 10 m and 12 m the Yagi is working as a reflector-radiator-Yagi, for 15 m and 17 m as a beam with radiator and director.
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
[ Hits: 38951 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.92 ]
- HF Yagiand Vertical antennas for Amateur Radio.
Full line of mono-band HF antennas (40, 20, 15, 10 m) high-efficient yagi beams from Russia
[ Hits: 2640 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
Not satisfied ? Lookup Google Custom Search Engine for yagi 10 a 15