Search Results for "yagi 2m 144"14 links
- G4CQM Homebrew VHF Yagi antennas
- Homebrew VHF Yagi 50MHz 144MHz 432MHz 1296MHz 2320MHz 6M 2M 70CM 23CM 13CM Yagis
[ Hits: 19405 | Votes: 98 | Rating: 8.47 ]
- 13 elements Yagi antenna for 144 MHz
- DJ9BV yagi antenna for 2 meters band
[ Hits: 7340 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- 2m VHF antennas with high gain
- 2m SSB/CW-12.5 Ohm Yagis with extrem high gain and small bandwidth.
These Yagis were constructed as ultra-light, portable Yagis with extrem high gain. They have small bandwidth and are working from 144,0-144,8MHz with good SWR.
[ Hits: 7504 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.23 ]
- 17 elements 144 MHz Plus2 LFA Yagi
- No other 2M antenna comes close in performance to these Plus2 Yagis, commercial or otherwise.
[ Hits: 1438 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 19 elements Plus2 LFA Yagi for EME
- A Low-Noise Urban 19 element Plus2 LFA Yagi for 144MHz, check the VE7BQH list, no other 2M antenna comes close in performance. You can build it yourself for free
[ Hits: 921 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 8el 144MHz Super Low Noise OWA Yagi
- This is a super stable 50OHm direct feed Yagi for 2m using 1/2 inch tube and a real easy build.
[ Hits: 1306 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 14elem. 144MHz OWA EME Yagi
- Simply a superb 50Ohm 2m Yagi with excellent bandwidth and most important, low noise.
[ Hits: 1155 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- 19 elements Low Temperature 144MHz LFA Yagi
- This antenna has been deisgned using the very latest PSO techniques available today. There is simply no other 2m antenna of this boom length with better Sly Temperature or G/T figures.
[ Hits: 986 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.75 ]
- 144 Mhz crossed Yagi
- An homebrew crossed Yagi antenna for two meters band based on DK72B design with pictures, detailed description and tricks by Barry Zarucki M0DGQ
[ Hits: 1395 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Portable 2 meter Yagi
- Building a 2 metre 144MHz VHF Yagi beam antenna, designed for portable use.
[ Hits: 1089 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- DK7ZB 144 mhz Yagis
- High gain, good pattern and acceptable bandwidth. These aims can be realized with a radiation-resistance of 25-35Ohms, because the 28-Ohm-feedpoint is very simple to match.
[ Hits: 1746 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.86 ]
- Duoband DK7ZB-Yagis 2m and 70cm
- These Yagis cover the range of 144-146MHz on 2m and 430-440MHz on 70cm. They can be used for alle modes (FM and SSB/CW). On both bands the SWR is good across the whole band.
[ Hits: 3209 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 3 elements yagi for 2 meter band
- A 3 element yagi antenna project for the 144 MHz band by PY5ALZ in portuguese
[ Hits: 466 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- A simple 3 ele yagi for 144Mhz
- A very easy-to-build 3-element yagi antenna for the 144mhz band
[ Hits: 1207 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
yagi 2m 144
You can try similar terms144 mhz yagi 2 el yagi 26 ele 432 mhz lfa yagi yagi uhf 6m 10m yagi yagi 21 mhz yagi 137 mhz yagi 6m yagi atv yagi 7 mhz yagi yagi ant j yagi 20m yagi 3 el yagi 14 mhz
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links