Home : Antique Radios
antique radios and boatanchors, repair old radio or tubes
- Antique Radio Page
- The antique radio page is the best place to start if you want to learn about antique radios. this award-winning site features a huge image gallery with hundreds of antique radios (tube, transistor, and crystal sets), useful articles, reviews of out-of-print radio reference books, and the amazing arp directory where you can search and find antique radios on the web!
[ Hits: 7936 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 3.41 ]
- Australian Vintage Radio
- How old is my valve Radio? this website host a reference of model numbers and year of manufacture for many antique radios
[ Hits: 1876 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Boatanchors on the air
- Here you can find Boatanchors on the air.
[ Hits: 2582 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Radio Bygoned
- From the Publishers of EPE, this specialist niche publication is of interest to vintage radio enthusiasts, offering step-by-step rebuilds of selected receivers and helpful ideas and advice.
Published every other month, each issue contains articles on radio restoration and repairs, histories, circuit diagrams, nostalgic memories and adverts by specialists.
[ Hits: 552 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Stone Vintage Radio
- Stone vintage radio describes early radio from marconi to the 1960s. its covers antique radio, wireless, tubes, valves, crystal sets, and battery radios. included in the virtual museum are hundreds of pictures, images, and descriptions of antique radios, articles, faq, sell, and buy a radio.
[ Hits: 3273 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Vintage Radio Photographs and Images
- Photographs of vintage radios and vintage radio parts, morse keyers
[ Hits: 3024 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.