30 meters digital group
- Group dedicated to 30 Meter digital activity on this unique HF band! All licensed Hams and SWLs anywhere are welcome to join in. Include live PSK 31 receiver, dx spots and event calendar
British Amateur Radio Teledata Group
- BARTG caters for the radio amateur who is interested in data communications. All interests are covered from mechanical teleprinters through to Packet, FAX, AMTOR, PACTOR, CLOVER and PSK31. One of the oldest data communication enthusiast groups in the world.
Digital mode club (DMC)
- Digital Modes Club(DMC) is for all licensed HAM operators and SWL's who likes the digital modes.
It's free lifetime membership.
Digital QSO Club
- The Digital QSO Amateur Radio Club DQSO is an informal club of amateur radio operators active use digital modes on all bands. Membership is free for any licensed radio amateurs.
- 9A1EPC europeam phase shift keying club by
The Croatian Digital Group
European PSK Club
- The European PSK Club, or EPC for short, is an informal club of amateur radio operators dedicated to maintaining high levels of amateur radio communications on PSK modes. Its purpose is to promote activity and good operating practice on the PSK modes on all amateur bands
European PSK Club
- The European Phase Shift Keying Club (EPC) was to promote an interest in Amateur Radio to sponsor a series of contests, awards and badges based on the administrative geography of European and other countries by using the PSK mode(s).
Southeastern Asterisk Radio Networks
- Interoperability solutions via Asterisk based RF Gateways - Southeastern Asterisk Radio Network (SEARN) and the Southeastern Asterisk Amateur Radio Netwok (SEAARN) are designed for the purpose of developing interoperability capabilities amongst diverse communications systems. Digital Amateur Radio Project Association - DARPA expanding the digital experience.
The Amateur Television Network
- Fast Scan Amateur Television in Alabama, Arizona, Northern California
Southern California, Georga, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, New Mexico, Nevada,
Texas, Washington, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania.