Search Results for "10 meter band"192 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 10M
- Dismantable Yagi for the bands 10-17m
- 10-12-15-17 meter band yagi antenna
[ Hits: 5428 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.17 ]
- A 5 element beam for 10 meter band
- Here is a very simple 5 element covering the entire 10 meter band (28.000-29.700) with a swr of less than 1.4 at the band edges
[ Hits: 4330 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- The Optimized Wide Band Antenna
- Yagis for 20 15 10 meters band by Nathan A. Miller
[ Hits: 3852 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- 5 Elements 28 MHz Monobander
- A 5 elements yagi antenna for 10 meters band project, plane and picture of the EF105A by YU7EF
[ Hits: 3928 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Petlowany Three-Band Burner Antenna
- The Petlowany Three-Band Burner is a simple, low-cost, trapless short vertical antenna which amazingly works on three HF bands (20, 15 and 10 meters). This web page contains pictures, performance data, and enough construction details so you can homebrew your own.
[ Hits: 5524 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- A 2 elements yagi antenna for 28 Mhz
- An inexpensive antenna for 10 meters band in spanish
[ Hits: 3679 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Antennas for the Low Bands
- Articles on TX and RX antennas for the low bands, 80 and 106 meters by John Tait
[ Hits: 4492 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- W5GI Mystery Antenna
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
[ Hits: 117142 | Votes: 88 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- The Sperrtopf antenna for 2 meter band
- By ON4CFC Pascal, describe how to build a Sperrtopf or Sleeve antenna for the 144 Mhz, PDF File by antennex
[ Hits: 1633 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Coax cable dipole antenna for 10 Mhz
- Coaxial Cable Dipole for 30 meters band by I2NDT with detailed pictures of his dipole antenna setup.
[ Hits: 8288 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- The flower pot antenna
- A portable dual-band antenna working principally on 10 meters but also close to the 30 meter band. Itís compact, light, economical and doesnít need any radial.
[ Hits: 11406 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Full Wave Loop for 80 - 10 Metres
- VE3HCR article of a home made loop antenna for 80 meters band
[ Hits: 3853 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Wire antenna with coaxial cable traps
- This multiband antenna 10-80 meters is a home made project by I1BAY. Has been used for SOTA activations with great results. Traps are done with coax cable turns, dimensions are in the attached schema.
[ Hits: 8243 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Hentenna for 10 meters
- Designing an Hentenna antenna for 10 meters band
[ Hits: 7353 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Hex Beam by K4KIO
- This site provides guidelines to build a G3TXQ broad band hex beam RF antenna for the 5 ham radio bands, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meters.
The G3TXQ hex beam is a new development and actually easier to build than the classic hexbeam.
[ Hits: 5414 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.43 ]
- Indoor multiband dipole
- This indoor dipole is available in two version for 20-10 meters and 40-10 meters. EZNEC data files available by HB9MTN
[ Hits: 5002 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- W4JOH Cobra Antenna
- The original Cobra antenna, is a multiband 160 or 80 to 10 meter, designed by W4JOH is built using standard insulated wire of about 14 gauge and fed with 450 ohm ladder line down to the shack into a tuner.
[ Hits: 1234 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- EC2APU multiband wire antenna
- Wire antenna for 10-15-20-40-80 meters band, with many drawings and description in spanish
[ Hits: 5368 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- SpiderBeam construction guide
- Build a spiderbeam from scratch for 20-17-15-12-10 meters band
[ Hits: 2276 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Ultimate Portable HF Vertical Antenna
- A light and compact antenna that is easy to build, and easy to find parts for. Band coverage is 60 through 10 meters.
[ Hits: 3811 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- T2FD antenna
- A T2FD antenna for 10-15-20 meters band
[ Hits: 4604 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- KD4MZM Beacon system
- The kd4mzm ham radio beacon system running a Cobra 148 GTL 40 channel AM/SSB unit modified to the 10 meter band
[ Hits: 560 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NARCC - Northern Amateur Relay Council of California
- The Amateur Radio coordinating organization for the 10 meter band and higher in northern California.
In cooperation with the FCC, ARRL, and the support of the hams in northern California, NARCC performs the repeater coordination function for the region.
[ Hits: 1101 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- 4-1000A Project HF Amplifier
- An 80-10 meter band switchable HF amp using a 4-1000A
[ Hits: 5322 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- 11 KW Linear amplifier by I0JX
- Use 4CX10000D / 8171, RF output power of 11 KW in key-down carrier on all bands. Power was measured with a Bird 4712 wattmeter and a 25 KW slug
[ Hits: 22409 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 7.71 ]