10 meter band209 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 10M
- 5 Elements 28 MHz Monobander
- A 5 elements yagi antenna for 10 meters band project, plane and picture of the EF105A by YU7EF
[ Hits: 4159 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Petlowany Three-Band Burner Antenna
- The Petlowany Three-Band Burner is a simple, low-cost, trapless short vertical antenna which amazingly works on three HF bands (20, 15 and 10 meters). This web page contains pictures, performance data, and enough construction details so you can homebrew your own.
[ Hits: 5719 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- 10 Meter 4 Element Quad Antenna
- Dimension and formula for a 4 element QUAD antenna for the 10 meters band
[ Hits: 4001 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.23 ]
- Antennas for the Low Bands
- Articles on TX and RX antennas for the low bands, 80 and 106 meters by John Tait
[ Hits: 4599 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- An effective 3 band Wire DX aerial
- A 3 band dipole for 10 15 and 20 meters band by Mel G4WYW
[ Hits: 12791 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- The flower pot antenna
- A portable dual-band antenna working principally on 10 meters but also close to the 30 meter band. It's compact, light, economical and doesn't need any radial.
[ Hits: 12231 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CobWebb multiband folded dipole
- The cobwebb antenna it is basically a 5 band antenna comprising of 5 full half wave dipoles for each band - between 10 meters and 20 meters, the antenna is also resonant on 6M and can be modeled even for VHF frequencies.
[ Hits: 7416 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Wire antenna with coaxial cable traps
- This multiband antenna 10-80 meters is a home made project by I1BAY. Has been used for SOTA activations with great results. Traps are done with coax cable turns, dimensions are in the attached schema.
[ Hits: 8951 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- K0RWU Multiband dipole 6-17 meters
- This antenna consists of 4 resonate dipoles made from 12 insulated copper electrical wire. The dipoles are resonate on the following bands: 6 meters, 10 meters, 12 meters and 17 meters.
[ Hits: 2033 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Mobile 10/80 dipole antenna setup
- A mobile setup using a dipole antenna for 10 to 80 meters band in italian
[ Hits: 7665 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A simple EH antenna
- Simple EH antenna project for EH antennas from 20 to 10 meters band by F5IXU in french
[ Hits: 2638 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Indoor multiband dipole
- This indoor dipole is available in two version for 20-10 meters and 40-10 meters. EZNEC data files available by HB9MTN
[ Hits: 5942 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- SpiderBeam construction guide
- Build a spiderbeam from scratch for 20-17-15-12-10 meters band
[ Hits: 2425 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- 160m to 10m Sterba Curtain Antenna
- Even if using a tuner this multiband antenna will let you operate from 160 to 10 meters. If you could only put up one antenna, this would be it. Project by N0KHQ.
[ Hits: 9466 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.57 ]
- Delta Loop antenna maintenance
- IK4DCS experience on maintaining a multiband delta loop antenna for 10/12/20 meters.
[ Hits: 4074 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- T2FD antenna
- A T2FD antenna for 10-15-20 meters band
[ Hits: 4634 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5311 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 10 m Aerial Matching Unit
- This simple matching unit will allow a 10 meters aerial to be used right across the 10m band without the need to physically adjust the elements, and offers a virtual 1:1 VSWR at 50 ohms impedance to the transmitter.
[ Hits: 3271 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- 10-10 International
- Ten-Ten International Net, or 10-10 for short, is an organization of amateur radio operators dedicated to maintaining high levels of amateur radio communications on the 10-meter amateur band (28.0-29.7 MHz).
[ Hits: 1456 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- NARCC - Northern Amateur Relay Council of California
- The Amateur Radio coordinating organization for the 10 meter band and higher in northern California.
In cooperation with the FCC, ARRL, and the support of the hams in northern California, NARCC performs the repeater coordination function for the region.
[ Hits: 1165 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter 15 meter band 10 meter band 6 meter band 40 meter band 2 meter band 30 meter band 600 meter band 80 meter band meter band 20 meter band four meter band 12 meter band 160 meter band pll for 80 meter band
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links