10 meter wire antenna35 links
Antennas : 10M
- 40 thru 10 Meter Zepp Antenna
- A modified 20 meter double zepp wire Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters (with tuner), basic construction and performance information.
[ Hits: 83351 | Votes: 65 | Rating: 5.72 ]
- 10 Meter Wire Antennas
- Dimensions of 10 meter wire antennas
[ Hits: 6390 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Easy wire antenna for 40-20-10 meters
- PE3HMP project of a triband wire antenna for 40 20 10 meters band, made using home made coils
[ Hits: 10552 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- Portable 2 element yagi for 10-15-20
- A Portable 2 element Triband Yagi antenna that can work on 10 15 20 meter band by VE7CA
[ Hits: 5930 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- W5GI Mystery Antenna
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
[ Hits: 126570 | Votes: 109 | Rating: 7.93 ]
- VE7CA portable tribander yagi
- 30/17/12 and 20/15/10-Meter Tribanders and a 40 meters inverted V wire yagi antenna
[ Hits: 2120 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80 meters wire antenna
- A reduced-size 80-meter antenna designed for small lots, portable use, and a fine companion for QRP
[ Hits: 42762 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.18 ]
- Wire antenna with coaxial cable traps
- This multiband antenna 10-80 meters is a home made project by I1BAY. Has been used for SOTA activations with great results. Traps are done with coax cable turns, dimensions are in the attached schema.
[ Hits: 8952 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- K0RWU Multiband dipole 6-17 meters
- This antenna consists of 4 resonate dipoles made from 12 insulated copper electrical wire. The dipoles are resonate on the following bands: 6 meters, 10 meters, 12 meters and 17 meters.
[ Hits: 2033 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A Small Wire Loop Antennas for 160 meters
- Low noise, receive only coax loop antennas for 160 - 10 meters HF bands
[ Hits: 46374 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 9008 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- 80 Meter Multiband doublet antenna
- 80 meter multiband doublet antenna with open wire feedline for 80-10 meters by N1LO
[ Hits: 3150 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- W4JOH Cobra Antenna
- The original Cobra antenna, is a multiband 160 or 80 to 10 meter, designed by W4JOH is built using standard insulated wire of about 14 gauge and fed with 450 ohm ladder line down to the shack into a tuner.
[ Hits: 1428 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- EC2APU multiband wire antenna
- Wire antenna for 10-15-20-40-80 meters band, with many drawings and description in spanish
[ Hits: 5681 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- G4RV Antenna
- An 80 to 10 meters multibad wire antenna plan by Maidstone Amateur Radio Society
[ Hits: 1805 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Modified Buddipole for 40 to 10 Meters
- This is modified version of buddipole antenna, using vertical wires instead of telescopic ends by ks7j
[ Hits: 5977 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- A tri-band 2 element portable Yagi
- HF Wire Yagi antenna with notes and eznec file on original article of a Portable 3-Band Yagi antenna for 10-15-20 meter band made with wire elements. Include link the original to QST article.
[ Hits: 14370 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Quarter Wire to Copper Tube Slim-Jim
- K0GKJ project of a copper tube slim jim antenna for two meter band
[ Hits: 909 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A low power 3.5MHz ARDF transmitter
- This low power transmitter is developed for ARDF exercising purposes but of course can be used as super QRP transmitter either. With 1 or 2 meter wire as antenna and a ARDF receiver with ferrite-rod antenna the range is about 100m but with better antennas and a 'real' receiver the range is probably much larger.
[ Hits: 1779 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Antenna Warehouse
- Certified quality wire products, Francis antennas
Select-A-Tenna, Solarcon 10/11 meter base antennas
[ Hits: 3281 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.00 ]
You can try similar terms2 meter wire antenna 6 meter wire antenna 10 meter wire antenna 180 meter wire antenna 11 meter wire antenna 2-meter-wire-antenna 160 meter wire antenna 11-meter-wire-antenna 2 meter 70 cm wire antenna 6-meter-wire-antenna 180-meter-wire-antenna portable 2 meter wire antenna 3 element 20 meter wire antenna 17 meter wire antenna calculation 10 meter verical wire antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links