Search Results for "160 m band"158 links - and 2 categories
- 80 Meters frame antenna
- Frame antenna for 80 and 160 meters band
[ Hits: 62564 | Votes: 88 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- Low band antennas for 80 and 160m
- Antennas for the Low Bands. Plans and pictures of 80m and 160m antennas, both for transmission and reception built by EI7BA
[ Hits: 52089 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- Receiving loop aerial for 1.8 MHz
- Bulding notes of a receiving loop antenna for 160 meters band
[ Hits: 4218 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- A $50 Beverage
- This antenna makes 80 and 160 enjoyable. Less than $50 to hear Europeans all summer on the LF bands seems like a good deal if you have the space!
[ Hits: 37925 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 4.86 ]
- The Multi-Band Fan Dipole
- How to build a multi-band dipole antenna with a single coax feed.
Instructions for a 160M antenna that will fit in the space that a 75M dipole will with almost as good of results as a full size 160M dipole!
[ Hits: 1978 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Homebrew G5RV
- A G5RV plan for 10-160 meters, 10-40 and 10-80 meters band
[ Hits: 19745 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- A Small Wire Loop Antennas for 160 meters
- Low noise, receive only coax loop antennas for 160 - 10 meters HF bands
[ Hits: 45624 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- SkyWire horizontal loop antenna
- A Wire resonant loop antenna for 160 meters band article by N4KC
[ Hits: 508 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennas
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
[ Hits: 61036 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Broadband receiving antenna matching
- This article addresses the subject of obtaining the best signal transfer from an antenna to the
typical 50-ohm receiver input over a wide frequency range, with emphasis on medium-wave
(500 – 2000 kHz), encompassing the standard AM broadcast band and the 160-m amateur band.
[ Hits: 5363 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- A half slooper for 160 meters
- Italian article includes picturer and plans to homebrew an half-slooper antenna for 160 meters band
[ Hits: 7612 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- KQ6XA Antennas and towers
- Interesting antennas pojects such as Broadband/Multiband Dipole and Tower radiating antennas for 80m and 160m, HF antenna for the micro-light backpacking enthusiast
[ Hits: 43653 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- UN DX Contest 2010
- The Kazakhstan Federation of Radio sport and Radio amateur (KFRR) and Ministry of Tourism and Sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan are announcing the First UN DX CONTEST
All world-wide radio amateurs having the amateur radio licence are invited to participation.
Contest period: 12.00 UTC 22 May – 12.00 UTC 23 May 2010
Bands: 160m, 80m, 40m, 20m, 15m, 10m.
Modes: CW and SSB
[ Hits: 173 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 1SL1A Sealand DXpedition
- 9-10 December 2000, Bands to be concentrated on will be 10m,15m,20m,40m,80m. WARC bands and 160 are being considered
[ Hits: 967 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- TOP Band Dxing in Ukraine
- Ukraine 160 meters operations
[ Hits: 177 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- N1EU's Web Site
- Original articles and useful hf links for contesting, TopBand 160M, FT-1000MP, Ten-Tec, SSB Audio, Mods and WriteLog
[ Hits: 1694 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 8.52 ]
- WebSDR in USA W4MQ
- Internet Remote Base WebSDR radio receive from Reston, Virginia with remote control cover 160 40 and 20 meters band
[ Hits: 29846 | Votes: 190 | Rating: 6.68 ]
- The Hustler 5BTV Conversion to 160 Meters
- The prototype vertical is a modified Hustler 5BTV. The conversion allows the vertical to retain five-band operation by trading 80-meters for 160-meters
[ Hits: 7401 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.70 ]
- This is a Ham Radio Software Transceiver for Amateur Radio. Software works in Windows, Mac and Linux. HamSphere is a community for Ham Radio operators and other radio enthusiasts. Amateur radio equipment is not needed. The Transceiver uses java technology and covers all virtual Ham Radio and Amateur radio bands from 160 to 6 meters.
[ Hits: 918 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.83 ]
- 70cm GS-23b Amplifier
- 1500 watts amplifier for 70 cm band using GS23B /4CX1600U SVETLANA by LZ2US
[ Hits: 677 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
160 m band
You can try similar termsall band cross band repe wide band or narrow band band low band ham band sky band ka band c band 9 band air band l band all band ku band 8 band tri band 220
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links