Search Results for "160 m band"137 links - and 2 categories
- 80 Meters frame antenna
- Frame antenna for 80 and 160 meters band
[ Hits: 61474 | Votes: 81 | Rating: 5.18 ]
- Low band antennas for 80 and 160m
- Antennas for the Low Bands. Plans and pictures of 80m and 160m antennas, both for transmission and reception built by EI7BA
[ Hits: 50536 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- The Hustler 5BTV Conversion to 160 Meters
- The prototype vertical is a modified Hustler 5BTV. The conversion allows the vertical to retain five-band operation by trading 80-meters for 160-meters
[ Hits: 6518 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.80 ]
- Receiving loop aerial for 1.8 MHz
- Bulding notes of a receiving loop antenna for 160 meters band
[ Hits: 4046 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- A $50 Beverage
- This antenna makes 80 and 160 enjoyable. Less than $50 to hear Europeans all summer on the LF bands seems like a good deal if you have the space!
[ Hits: 37521 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- Switchable Antenna 80/160 meters band
- A switchable antenna for 80/160 meters by IK1ZOY. A new version of a 1/4L 80 m. dipole modified for use in 160 m. band. using it's own coaxial cable feeder to wrap a coil.
[ Hits: 15506 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Comparison of Beverage antenna
- A ranking of receiving antennas based on noise being evenly distributed in all directions. These rankings are most accurate in the frequency range of AM broadcast, 160 or 80 meter bands
[ Hits: 2575 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- The Multi-Band Fan Dipole
- How to build a multi-band dipole antenna with a single coax feed.
Instructions for a 160M antenna that will fit in the space that a 75M dipole will with almost as good of results as a full size 160M dipole!
[ Hits: 1485 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Homebrew G5RV
- A G5RV plan for 10-160 meters, 10-40 and 10-80 meters band
[ Hits: 19226 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 160 meter full wave loop antenna
- The antenna is a 10 - 160 meter horizontal loop fed with 450 ohm ladder line all the way into the ham shack to an Palstar AT1500BAL balanced line antenna tuner
[ Hits: 88953 | Votes: 104 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- A Small Wire Loop Antennas for 160 meters
- Low noise, receive only coax loop antennas for 160 - 10 meters HF bands
[ Hits: 43441 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.28 ]
- 160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennas
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
[ Hits: 58366 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 6.13 ]
- Broadband receiving antenna matching
- This article addresses the subject of obtaining the best signal transfer from an antenna to the
typical 50-ohm receiver input over a wide frequency range, with emphasis on medium-wave
(500 – 2000 kHz), encompassing the standard AM broadcast band and the 160-m amateur band.
[ Hits: 4625 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- A half slooper for 160 meters
- Italian article includes picturer and plans to homebrew an half-slooper antenna for 160 meters band
[ Hits: 7036 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- KQ6XA Antennas and towers
- Interesting antennas pojects such as Broadband/Multiband Dipole and Tower radiating antennas for 80m and 160m, HF antenna for the micro-light backpacking enthusiast
[ Hits: 42815 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.37 ]
- Half square antenna
- The elevated half square antenna is a very simple antenna that can be constructed from common materials yet gives significant improvement over a dipole at the same elevation. Ground mounted versions of this antenna are commonly used in amateur radio for 75/80 and 160 meter bands
[ Hits: 6896 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- UN DX Contest 2010
- The Kazakhstan Federation of Radio sport and Radio amateur (KFRR) and Ministry of Tourism and Sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan are announcing the First UN DX CONTEST
All world-wide radio amateurs having the amateur radio licence are invited to participation.
Contest period: 12.00 UTC 22 May – 12.00 UTC 23 May 2010
Bands: 160m, 80m, 40m, 20m, 15m, 10m.
Modes: CW and SSB
[ Hits: 147 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 1SL1A Sealand DXpedition
- 9-10 December 2000, Bands to be concentrated on will be 10m,15m,20m,40m,80m. WARC bands and 160 are being considered
[ Hits: 929 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- MF and HF Amateur Radio Band Charts
- Easy to read set of band charts for the amateur radio MF and HF bands: 160, 80, 60, 40, 30, 20, 17, 15, 12, and 10 meter by W5JCK
[ Hits: 1336 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- TOP Band Dxing in Ukraine
- Ukraine 160 meters operations
[ Hits: 141 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- N1EU's Web Site
- Original articles and useful hf links for contesting, TopBand 160M, FT-1000MP, Ten-Tec, SSB Audio, Mods and WriteLog
[ Hits: 1658 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 8.52 ]
- 160 m DXCC
- The largest and most up-to-date rankings of top-banders on the Internet.
[ Hits: 397 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WebSDR in USA W4MQ
- Internet Remote Base WebSDR radio receive from Reston, Virginia with remote control cover 160 40 and 20 meters band
[ Hits: 27923 | Votes: 182 | Rating: 6.82 ]
- This is a Ham Radio Software Transceiver for Amateur Radio. Software works in Windows, Mac and Linux. HamSphere is a community for Ham Radio operators and other radio enthusiasts. Amateur radio equipment is not needed. The Transceiver uses java technology and covers all virtual Ham Radio and Amateur radio bands from 160 to 6 meters.
[ Hits: 700 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- 70cm GS-23b Amplifier
- 1500 watts amplifier for 70 cm band using GS23B /4CX1600U SVETLANA by LZ2US
[ Hits: 571 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]