Search Results for "2 ele 6m beam"6 links
- The 2-Element-HB9CV-Beam
- The HB9CV-Beam is a 2-Element-Yagi with two driven elements and was introduced by Rudolf Baumgartner, HB9CV in the 1950ies. The Beam is a coax-feeded version of the ZL-Special
Construction by DK7ZB for 2m, 6m and 10m
[ Hits: 17227 | Votes: 299 | Rating: 7.35 ]
- 3 Element Yagi for 144 Mhz
- Elelement yagi beam antenna for 2 meters band by ON6MU
[ Hits: 3289 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.39 ]
- 40m 2 Element Yagi Beam
- A 40 meter band two elements yagi beam with a 6mt boom with pictures and drawings
[ Hits: 985 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 3 element Yagi for 50 Mhz
- Plans for building your own 3-element beam for use on 6m.
[ Hits: 488 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5443 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- HB9Z Internet Remote Base
- A controllable TS2000 made available at HB9Z in switzerland. Antennas are Carolina Windom 160 for 160-10m, a 5-Element Beam for 20-15-10m a
G5RV for 80-10m and a V2000-Vertical for 6m, 2m, 70 cm.
[ Hits: 6930 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.21 ]
2 ele 6m beam
You can try similar terms2m beam 10m beam pdl beam 11m beam hex beam ant w beam beam 2 jay beam c5 vee beam hex beam 30m v beam beam map mt beam hf beam vhf beam
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links