Search Results for "2 element 2m beam"7 links
- The 2-Element-HB9CV-Beam
- The HB9CV-Beam is a 2-Element-Yagi with two driven elements and was introduced by Rudolf Baumgartner, HB9CV in the 1950ies. The Beam is a coax-feeded version of the ZL-Special
Construction by DK7ZB for 2m, 6m and 10m
[ Hits: 17096 | Votes: 293 | Rating: 7.35 ]
- 144MHz Pocket Portable Yagi
- G4DHF design for a 5 element 2 Metre beam with a forward gain of 8dBD and a front to back ratio of over 24dB.
[ Hits: 678 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5435 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 2m Pocket Beam
- The 2m portable pocket beam, a small 2 element yagi antenna by GW0VMW
[ Hits: 8014 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- Yagi Beams at VK2BA
- 6 Metre array 7 elements on 12M boom, 10 metre aray - 5 elements on 7M boom, 29MHz, 6el yagi
[ Hits: 585 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- N0EQ Trashbeam
- A 2m, 6 element beam built from neighborhood garbage
[ Hits: 473 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HB9Z Internet Remote Base
- A controllable TS2000 made available at HB9Z in switzerland. Antennas are Carolina Windom 160 for 160-10m, a 5-Element Beam for 20-15-10m a
G5RV for 80-10m and a V2000-Vertical for 6m, 2m, 70 cm.
[ Hits: 6926 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.21 ]
2 element 2m beam
You can try similar terms5 element beam 2 element beam 2 element 6m beam 4 element beam 17 element beam 3 element beam 20m 5 element beam 2-element-beam 2 element 2m beam one element beam 4 element 2m beam 2m 5 element beam 2 element beam for 40 me 40m-2 element beam 2 element beam for cb
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links