2 element array24 links
Antennas : 10M
- A 6 element OWA Yagi for 28MHz
- This is a high-gain, wideband OWA Optimised Wideband Array Yagi which covers the 10m band with an SWR of less than1.1:1 from 28-28.900MHz.
[ Hits: 840 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Monster Quads
- N6LF tells us about his monster two-element 40-meter quad, with bonus three elements on 20 and 15
[ Hits: 5951 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 4135 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- 7 elements OWA Yagi for 20 meters band
- Optimised Wideband Array with low SWR across the whole of 20m with excellent gain and F/B. European and USA sizes
[ Hits: 853 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Four over Four for 144MHz
- This article describes the 144MHz horizontally polarised antenna at VK1OD in November 2008.
The antenna uses two identical four element arrays that were constructed around 1970
[ Hits: 1822 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Delta-Loop for 40 Meters
- Two-element Parasitic Delta-Loop Array for 40 Meters
[ Hits: 1405 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Diamond Loop for 40 m
- A 2 element Narrow Diamond Loop Array for 40 Meters by VE3VN
[ Hits: 662 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 5 Element LFA Yagi for 6 meters band
- A Loop Fed Array Yagi antenna for 50 MHz featuring 11 dBi gain and 23 f/b ratio. In this excellent page the author even includes a detailed drawing in DWG format, with element lenght and spacing measures, in a separa file a full list of material list needed to build this yagi antenna including source and price, the EZnec file for this antenna plan, and a lot of pictures of this LFA Yagi for 50 Mhz. A ten page PDF file containing all infos, is also available to download.
[ Hits: 461 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.20 ]
- Yagi for 80 and 40 meters
- Design plan of an array of a two element yagis for 80m and a 3 element 40m antenna sharing a single 12 meters long boom by EA5DY
[ Hits: 1184 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- The Curtain Quad
- The Curtain Quad is a broadside array of 7 to more than 200 elements using a very powerful but seldom used method of power distribution
[ Hits: 2579 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- An 8x2 Element Array Antenna For 144 MHz
- The Contesters Choice
[ Hits: 2441 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Bobtail dipole
- Bobtails are vertical arrays that look like the letter "E" turned 90° clockwise onto its tails. They have 3 quarter wave vertical elements and are one wavelength long. The Half Square is a shortened Bobtail- it has 2 quarter wave vertical elements and is a half wave long.
[ Hits: 1659 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Convert 40m 2-element to a Phased Drive Array
- This presentation details the work of converting a 40m 2-element reversible beam antenna into a phase-driven type of array
[ Hits: 631 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Optimized 40M Vertical Array
- A two element 40 meter vertical antenna array. A real project built, tuned and tested.
[ Hits: 800 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 40 Meter Parasitic Delta Loop
- 40 Meter 2 element full size parasitic delta loop wire beam construction and switchable
[ Hits: 32097 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 6.16 ]
- Cebik Moxon Rectangles
- The Moxon Rectangle is growing in popularity as a compact 2-element array that approaches a full-size 2-element in gain but with a far superior front-to-back ratio and a direct match for the standard 50-Ohm coaxial cable.
[ Hits: 3127 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Shrunken 40 Meter Phased Quads
- A 2 element small footprint 40 meter phased, reversible, downsized quad array antenna.
[ Hits: 739 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- 4X44 elements 2300 Mhz Loop Antenna
- F6BON antenna 4x44 loop array in french
[ Hits: 1040 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Yagi Beams at VK2BA
- 6 Metre array 7 elements on 12M boom, 10 metre aray - 5 elements on 7M boom, 29MHz, 6el yagi
[ Hits: 604 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- MEI Software
- The file MEI-10.ZIP contains educational software to evaluate antenna arrays of up to 8 elements. Two types of arrays may be studied: 2D planar arrays (Yagi-Uda, Circular, etc., up to 6 elements) and colinear arrays (up to 8 elements.)
[ Hits: 4034 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]
You can try similar terms2 element array 3 element vertical array six element collinear phased array 7 element 440mhz yagi 7 element 440mhz y array hf array 2m array hf-array 4 bay array lfa array array dl array w4 h array dipole-array antenna array
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links