Four over Four for 144MHz
- This article describes the 144MHz horizontally polarised antenna at VK1OD in November 2008.
The antenna uses two identical four element arrays that were constructed around 1970
146MHz 5/8 Ground Plane Antennaupdated
- 146MHz 5/8 ground plane tower mounted antenna. The antenna was largely based information and analysis provided by the RSGB's. VHF UHF Manual, fourth edition by G.R.Jessop, G6JP
- 28.2025 MHz. 5 Watts output to a half wave, end fed, vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 200 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
VA3GRR - Radio Beacon
- VA3GRR is a radio beacon, operating on the 10 meter amateur band. Its frequency is 28.205.5 MHz. It runs just under 5 watts of power into a vertical half-wave ringo style antenna
- Valcom Guelph specializes in the design and manufacturing of a full range of MF Beacon 100 KHz - 600 KHz, AM Broadcasting 540 - 1700 KHz, HF 1.8 - 30 MHz, VHF 30 - 300 MHz and UHF 300 - 1,200 MHz and SHF up to 6 GHz antennas based in Canada
- Tecom industries product line encompasses a wide range of highly sensitive active and passive antennas for use in airborne and ground applications, providing complete coverage of the 20MHz to 40 GHz frequency range.