Search Results for "2m band"75 links - and 1 categories
- Moxon Rectangles
- Using moxon rectangles for WARC-Band antennas
[ Hits: 3368 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 13 elements Yagi antenna for 144 MHz
- DJ9BV yagi antenna for 2 meters band
[ Hits: 6713 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- 2m VHF antennas with high gain
- 2m SSB/CW-12.5 Ohm Yagis with extrem high gain and small bandwidth.
These Yagis were constructed as ultra-light, portable Yagis with extrem high gain. They have small bandwidth and are working from 144,0-144,8MHz with good SWR.
[ Hits: 6962 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.63 ]
- A 40m Vertical
- This antenna is intended as a simple, inexpensive solution for the newcomer to experiment across the 40m band (7.0–7.2MHz) when only restricted space is available
[ Hits: 9486 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 6517 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Six Meter Moxon Antenna
- Description and phots of a DIY moxon antenna for six meters band, includes clear pictures, drawings and assembling instruction to build this compact antenna for 50 mhz by N2MH
[ Hits: 28789 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 6.93 ]
- X-Beam for 6m 2m and 70cm
- X-Beam antenna by K0EMT for 50 Mhz and VHF UHF bands
[ Hits: 4040 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.57 ]
- Wireman-J-Poles for 2m-40m
- J-Poles with Wireman-cables for the quarterwave matching section, working on VHF and HF bands
[ Hits: 24887 | Votes: 187 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- J-Pole antennas for 2m-40m
- A multiband jpole antenna
[ Hits: 13902 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.70 ]
- Copper Cactus J pole 2 metter 70 Cm dualband
- Homebrew j-pole 2mt 70 cm antenna project. Make it cheap.
[ Hits: 7304 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.26 ]
- Dual Band J Pole
- Dual band J pole operational over the entire 6Mtr band (50 ï¿½ 54MHz) and the entire 2Mtr band (144 ï¿½ 148MHz), slightly favouring the upper half of both bands by VK6YSF
[ Hits: 3436 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5420 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- IC706/FT817 portable whip antenna
- Suitable antenna for owners of an IC706 or FT817, 857 and other HF portable transceivers.
You can an be QRV in a few minutes on all ham-bands from 80m to 6m and even on 2m by PA0FBK
[ Hits: 6835 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- DK7ZB 144 mhz Yagis
- High gain, good pattern and acceptable bandwidth. These aims can be realized with a radiation-resistance of 25-35Ohms, because the 28-Ohm-feedpoint is very simple to match.
[ Hits: 1727 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.86 ]
- Vertical antenna for 2 mt and 70cm
- How to Build a Dual-Band Antenna for 2M/70cm
[ Hits: 24734 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 3.51 ]
- Wire beam antenna for the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m
[ Hits: 1897 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- VA2MGL Beacons
- Info and specifications on my three beacons on 10 and 6 meter bands. You will find also informations on the propagation for these two band.
[ Hits: 931 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HA1YA Mechanics & Electronics Inc.
- Specializes in manufacture of middle and high power RF decks and high quality linear amplifiers with metall ceramic tubes for HF, 6m, 2m and 70 cm bands. Transverters, power supplies and control units
[ Hits: 4937 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.54 ]
- Discovery Power Amplifiers
- The Discovery series of amplifiers are designed and built in the UK by Linear Amp UK Ltd, one of the world’s leading amplifier manufacturers, specializing in high power RF tube amplifiers.
The amplifiers use large GS31 or GS35 ceramic triode tubes. Band coverage 6m, 2m and 70 cms
[ Hits: 2722 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Chameleon Antenna
- The Chameleon V1 HF Multiband Antenna is a mobile antenna that can also be used as portable. Lightweight mil whip antenna system with 10 BANDS capability 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m, 20m, 30m, 40m, 60m & 80m.
[ Hits: 2798 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Ventenna
- Rugged, disguised 2m, 220MHz, 440MHz, and 2m/440 dual band antennas, HF portable antennas, portable dipoles.
[ Hits: 4291 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 8.55 ]
- W3FF Antennas Buddipole
- The Buddipole is a hi-tech, take-apart dipole designed for HF portable operations. The antenna uses a multi-band adjustable coil for all bands 40m - 2m.
[ Hits: 3501 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.62 ]
- Areas and squares
- List and maps of European squares for each call area. You can use the list, to estimate the location, if you hear a station on the band who's locator you do not know.
[ Hits: 4052 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.80 ]
- 2m Band VHF antenna pre-amplifier
- Homebrew pre-amp for 144-146 MHz amateur band and OSCAR Satellites, using BF981
Dual-gate MosFet. Gain ~15 dB, NF=1dB.
[ Hits: 11553 | Votes: 90 | Rating: 8.59 ]
- VHF CW Transmitter
- Simple CW transmitter for the two meters band
[ Hits: 1777 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
You can try similar termsall band cross band repe wide band or narrow band five band low band vhf tv ku band band best cw band 80 m band 30 m band bc band rca four band tri band air band 160 v band 60 m band
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links