3 band vfo3 links
- Getting Started with the FM Satellites
- If you can program split-frequency memories in your dual-band radio, or your dual-band radio has two VFOs, you can work an FM satellite
[ Hits: 597 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A CW QRP Transceiver for 20 m band
- The little QRP presented in this article may be built in a gradual manner, it is divided
in two main modules (plus VFO), you may also complete only a single part (RX or TX module).
[ Hits: 1308 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 30 m Band Direct Conversion Receiver
- The direct conversion receiver described consists of only a bandpass filter, mixer IC, VFO and audio filter. With only 22 parts, this simple circuit should take a few hours at the weekend to construct.
[ Hits: 568 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
You can try similar termsall band cross band repe wide band or narrow band 80 m band ka band air band band tri band c-band hf all band ant 6m band uhf l band all band 3 band vfo 40m band band map
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links