and 1 categories
about 3d antenna on dxzone.com
1 2 [next]
Antennas : W3DZZ
Antennas Antennas : 40M Antennas : Antenna Calculators Antennas : G5RV Antennas : Loop
Antennas : Multiband Antennas : Quad Antennas : Theory : Impedance matching Antennas : W3DZZ
- A Hanging Rectangular Loop Antenna
- A rotatable hanging loop antenna that has been specifically designed for hanging in a tree. Horizontally polarized with a broad azimuth pattern and gain of nearly 3dB over a simple horizontal dipole!
[ Hits: 1629 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- The 3-D Folded Loop Antenna
- This article will introduce you to an antenna author call the 3-Dimensional Folded Loop. This
antenna is the result of his continuing efforts to compact full-size antennas by folding and
bending the elements. A one-wavelength loop that is reduced in height and width by being folded into three dimensions.
[ Hits: 3089 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- KE4UYP One wavelenght loop antenna
- A Loop antenna plan with a gain over one Dipole of 3DB or 5.15DBi
[ Hits: 2240 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
Antennas : Wire Internet and Radio : Online Receivers Manufacturers : Antenna Parts Manufacturers : Antennas : VHF UHF Microwave : Yagi Antennas Manufacturers : Towers and Accessories Software : Antenna analysis
- W3DZZ antenna project
- HA2NON W3DZZ antenna project with pictures and construction details
[ Hits: 4288 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- W3DZZ MkII Antenna
- A W3DZZ project by Maidstone Amateur Radio Society
[ Hits: 3454 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Making the W3DZZ Video
- A video guide of how to make a high performance,low cost HF multiband antenna for the radio amateur and shortwave enthusiast.
Fantastic performance and low cost.
Video made by Mike (M0RRQ)
[ Hits: 3327 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.86 ]
- W3DZZ Antenna
- A wire antenna for HF bands of 80 40 20 15 10 meters
[ Hits: 5490 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
Technical Reference : Lightning Protection
- Freeware antenna software that lets you see what the polar diagram of your rotatable beam actually looks like where it is operating.
With PolarPlot you can measure the polar diagram of the antenna and check for abnormalities - compare plots taken before and after changes to the design or location - check the -3dB beamwidth - look at the front to back ratio - see the size and position of the sidelobes.
[ Hits: 4943 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- 4NEC2 antenna modeler
- 4nec2 is a completely free Nec2, Nec4 and windows based tool for creating, viewing, optimizing and checking 2D and 3D style antenna geometry structures and generate, display and/or compare near/far-field radiation patterns for both the starting and experienced antenna modeler.
Can be interfaced to HFwin32 propagation prediction software.
[ Hits: 26010 | Votes: 115 | Rating: 7.34 ]
- Powerful antenna modeling tool using NEC 2 computing engine. Nec2 specifically provide users, either those experienced with the Nec2 processes, or for those who are neophytes but want to model their own antennas.
Nec2Go uses a simplified process for defining the antenna structure and then providing view of the structure, plots (2D and 3D) and other significant data that is pertinent to the design.
This simplified process uses an edit file with equations for all definitions.
[ Hits: 1617 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Xperto Antenna Software AN-SOF
- XPERTO is a software for the modeling of antennas and 3D arbitrarily shaped wire structures. Xperto computes the electromagnetic response of wire antennas, including radiation and scattering problems.
[ Hits: 876 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links