Search Results for "40 m coils"9 links
- Easy wire antenna for 40-20-10 meters
- PE3HMP project of a triband wire antenna for 40 20 10 meters band, made using home made coils
[ Hits: 9133 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 40 meter shortened dipole - M0MCX
- Interesting little project with a couple of loading coils by M0MCX
[ Hits: 12405 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- Coil-loaded 40/80 Meter Inverted V Dipole Antenna
- An inverted V antenna for 40-80 with loading coils. This antenna is a full size on 40 and a shortened 80 by KG0ZZ.
[ Hits: 187 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- A $20 HF mobile antenna
- A few hours of fun with PVC and wire and
you’ve got yourself a respectable road radiator. The antenna consists of little more than some PVC pipe topped by a RadioShack replacement whip antenna and a couple of coils made from a small roll of #14 house wire.
[ Hits: 8925 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- QRP Antenna 80-40-20-15 End Fed Antenna
- A long wire antenna that will load up on 80, 40, 20 & 15 meters without an antenna tuner and without balun coils
[ Hits: 5113 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Do it yourself HF2V
- HF2V dimensions for all the coils and capacitors. Make your own HF2V antenna with 160 80 40 and 30 meters kits by OZ9AEC
[ Hits: 1930 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Link Coupled Tuner
- Legal Limit Link Coupled Balanced Tuner,for the amateur ham radio HF bands. This Tuner uses plug-in Coils sets for 40, 80, & 160 meters
[ Hits: 3487 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A 80/40m DDS controlled QRP CW transmitter
- JUMA-TX1 is a 5W CW transmitter for the 80/40m bands. Juha (OH2NLT) and Matti (OH7SV) have had high quality CW keying and a compact size as design goals for this project. No coils need to be wound to construct this transmitter!
[ Hits: 4206 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- A 80/40m Direct Conversion HF Receiver with DDS VFO
- Juha (OH2NLT) and Matti (OH7SV) have designed JUMA-RX1, an award winning 80/40m direct conversion HF receiver with highly accurate direct digital synthesis VFO. The receiver is very compact, because it constructed using surface mount components. No coils need to be wound to construct this receiver!
[ Hits: 5357 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.31 ]