Search Results for "5 pin wiring"3 links
- The ElectraSlide Antenna
- Modification of the DK3 design by Don Johnson, W6AAQ. No voltage dropping, operates on the full 12 volts. The control switch and the matching toroid are supplied. All you need is a standard 3/8 by 24 thread ballmount, 2 wire sheilded microphone cable for control wiring, and a CB whip cut to resonance.
[ Hits: 1187 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Kenwood TR-7950 Microphone Pinout
- If you are looking on TR 7950 mic wiring, here you will find what you need.
[ Hits: 1186 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Wire a XLR Mic to a Yaesu FT-950
- Yaesu FT-950 Wiring for a Microphone with a 3 pin XLR Plug to 8 Pin Plug & Foot Switch Wiring from REAR PANEL
[ Hits: 4716 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]