Search Results for "6 el yagi for 2m"5 links
- The 2-Element-HB9CV-Beam
- The HB9CV-Beam is a 2-Element-Yagi with two driven elements and was introduced by Rudolf Baumgartner, HB9CV in the 1950ies. The Beam is a coax-feeded version of the ZL-Special
Construction by DK7ZB for 2m, 6m and 10m
[ Hits: 17932 | Votes: 336 | Rating: 7.46 ]
- 50 MHz high gain antenna - ZS2FM
- A nine element long yagi on a 9.2m boom antenna for six meter band by ZS2FM
[ Hits: 811 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- 26 elelements 432MHz LFA Yagi
- 26 elements 70cms Yagi for EME ultra low noise excellent G/T figure. Easy self build
[ Hits: 1661 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Dual Band Satellite Yagi
- The antenna is a VHF side is a 2m moxon, tuned on 145.825 MHz. The driven element of the moxon couples to a driven element for a 5 element 70cms Yagi, tuned on 436.5 MHz.
[ Hits: 184 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Compact and effective 2m 70cm antenna
- Antenna was designed for SO-50 satellite operation but can be used for any VHF/UHF activity.
It's a mix of a Moxon Antenna and a Yagi antenna.
It has gains 4 dBd on 2m and 6.5 dBd on 70cm bands and it is fed via single 50 Ohm cable.
[ Hits: 1968 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
6 el yagi for 2m
You can try similar termsyagi gh v ga 70 cm yagi 144 mhz yagi yagi 446 mhz rdf yagi 2m yagi eme 2m yagi 2 m yagi 433 mhz yagi 146 and 440 mhz yagi yagi 145 yagi 3 ele cb yagi yagi wi fi yagi 15m
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links