Super J-Pole plans
- The super J-pole is a regular J-pole antenna
with a 1/2 wave element mounted above with a 1/2 wave phasing harness connecting the element to the bottom part of the J-pole. The antenna
can be built for any band, but I built mine for 2 meters
- The J-Pole antenna
is an omnidirectional antenna
that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
Easy J-pole antenna
- Everybody says keep one in your bag, nobody seems to make one work right. Here's the straight scoop on why the J-pole is not an easy antenna
Plumbers Delight J Pole Antenna Project
- This article was reprinted to assist new hams at building their own 2 metre antenna
. This design is very rugged and can be built for a few dollars with most of the parts available at your local Home Depot.
Concealed DSS J-Pole
- The idea here is to have my antenna
high in the air, in free space, with the dish mounted close by for concealment.
HF J-Pole antenna
- A Simple Nondirectional Antenna
for Ten Meters
QST February 1950, Easy to build J-Pole antenna
for restricted space.
ERP Calculator Plus
- ERP Calculator is an Amateur Radio software utility designed to perform a side-by-side comparison of two Ham Radio antenna
systems. ERP Calculator comes pre-programmed with data files including published data for several popular brands and types of coax cable as well as several popular antenna
system brands and models. ERP Calculator displays values of ERP, Antenna
Power Gain, Antenna
Feed point Power, Antenna
System Gain in dB, Antenna
Gain in dBd, SWR Attenuation in dB, SWR Power Attenuation, Coax Loss in dB, and Coax Power Loss
J Pole calculator
- Enter the operating frequency and calculate dimensions of your jpole antenna
- MoxGen will show you the dimensions and generate an antenna
model file for a 50 ohm Moxon Rectangle antenna
, given the design frequency and wire size