Search Results for "80m dipole antenna"16 links
- 40-80 Half-Extended Double Zepp Antenna
- A dual-bander for 80M and 40m. An Extended Double Zepp (EDZ) is a 5/4 wavelength center-fed dipole.
This article will introduce the Half-Extended Double Zepp (HEDZ) which has characteristics that a lot of amateur radio operators should find quite interesting
[ Hits: 9880 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 6354 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Trapped dipole for 80 and 40 m
- This article explores a theoretical model for the losses of an 80m / 40m trapped inverted V dipole antenna system using a bootstrap coax trap, but does not examine the pattern of the antenna.
[ Hits: 2399 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Broad Band Dipole for 80m
- Mesh constructed with enamelled wire 0.5 mm diameter
For installing a support (plastic rope 2 mm) is needed. Antenna used on Solomon Isl in 1995 H44/DJ9RB
[ Hits: 3659 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Coaxial cable dipole for 80m
- Here are some simple antennas you can build along with calculators to help you get the right length.
[ Hits: 2773 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 80M Field Expedient Dipole Antenna
- 80M field expedient antenna, suitable for NVIS operations
[ Hits: 1479 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Short Dipole for 80 m
- This short dipole antenna has been described by Nadisha, 4S7NR and may be of interest to anyone wishing to get on 80M (3.5MHz) that have limited space available.
[ Hits: 940 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80m OCF Dipole
- A simple 7 bands off-center dipole wire antenna designed to work on 80 meters band and that can cover also 40m 30m 20m 15m 12m 10m with acceptable SWR
[ Hits: 675 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- 80m Dipole
- A wire dipole antenna for 80 meters band by ON8IM
[ Hits: 247 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Multiband HF antenna
- A multiband hf antenna for restricted spaces covering 80 40 20 15 meters Based on the VK2ERG shortened 80M dipole
[ Hits: 4541 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The Cobra antenna
- This article explores the Cobra Junior linear loaded antenna for 80m to 10m bands.
This antenna is a linear loaded dipole described by W4JOH in 73 magazine June 1997
[ Hits: 1178 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80m / 40m Dipole
- Build instructions for the 80-40 dipole antenna including Ugly Balun
40m trap and 80m Dipole
[ Hits: 1397 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- A Cheap Indoor Dipole for 80m-15m
- NC4JB Josh explain in this article how to setup a simple and cheap indoor dipole antenna that can be used on almost all HF bands
[ Hits: 190 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G7FEK multi-band Antenna
- The G7FEK Multi-Band Nested Marconi Antenna, a small, efficient all-band antenna.
[ Hits: 575 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- Center-Loaded Off-Center-Fed Dipole - 6 band
- Multiband Center-Loaded Off-Center-Fed Dipole (CL-OCFD) antenna that work on 80m 40m 30m 20m 15m 10m by ON4AA
[ Hits: 6420 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- KQ6XA Antennas and towers
- Interesting antennas pojects such as Broadband/Multiband Dipole and Tower radiating antennas for 80m and 160m, HF antenna for the micro-light backpacking enthusiast
[ Hits: 42742 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.37 ]