Search Results for "allow quick"4 links
- MobileLog Amateur Radio Mobile Logging
- The MobileLog program is a specialty logging program designed for mobile amateur radio operators. It has been designed to allow quick entry of important information regarding QSOs. The software is primarily concerned with the logging of U.S. county information, which may be used to help work toward awards such as the USA-CA award for working all counties in the U.S.A. The data from this program may be imported into your general logging software. This sofware exports data in the ADIF (Amateur Data Interchange Format) and CSV (comma-seprated variable)
[ Hits: 1100 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- LM - Log Post Processor
- LM is a program to edit contest logs afterwards, a so-called contest post processor. With help of LM you can convert row data to many different file formats. Allow a quick input interface, and contest score for several contest. Can import & export a batch of logs and to create result lists.
[ Hits: 757 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Callsign Lookup
- Callsign Lookup is a simple, small Apple Macintosh application that allows the amateur radio operator with a dedicated Internet connection (DSL, cable) to quickly access online callsign databases
[ Hits: 903 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Freeware windows program that allows you to store configuration of your audio mixer in a settings file, and to restore the mixer to
that state whenever you want. Useful for digital mode operations where different dsp programs may require different audio in and out settings.
[ Hits: 1162 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsft 857 quick quick quick mix allow quick quick fix ham quick vx 170 quick reference y quick connect quick yagi 4 vx 5 quick reference vx-5-quick-reference quick text vx 2r quick ref card vx 170 quick reference c vx 3r quick reference
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links