NAVTEX Decoding Software
- DroidNavtex is able to decode NAVTEX messages from your receiver through the Android phone or tablets microphone or through a connected interface.
[ Hits: 1763 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- DSCdecoder decodes the DSC digital signals from ships and coast stations using the sound card in your PC. You need a suitable MF, HF or VHF band radio receiver tuned to one of the DSC distress and calling channels or to one of the Navtex channels
[ Hits: 5081 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- Weatherfax decoding software with modem
[ Hits: 2028 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Mscan Meteo V 3.2
- Access to weather forecasts while at sea or at home
Weather fax, RTTY, Navtex commercial program
[ Hits: 1213 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.17 ]
- Navtex decoder
- Frisnit Navtex decoder
[ Hits: 1862 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- PC Navtext
- PC Navtex commercial software for your PC that connects to your NAVTEX receiver, bringing the NAVTEX messages onto your PC
[ Hits: 792 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- RadioRaft decodes 10 different ARQ modes, 8 different FEC modes, Packet, Baudot, CW... It works with a Hamcomm interface or a radiomodem. RadioRaft offers automatic detection of modes, speeds and shift. It comes with a frequencymeter/baudmeter included, it has signal frequency tracking and a bit by bit display mode. Very easy to use. practical and fast.
[ Hits: 18063 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- SeaTTY RTTY/NAVTEX decoder
- Program to receive weather reports and navigational warnings transmitted on longwave and shortwave bands in RTTY and NAVTEX modes. None additional hardware is required - your need only receiver and computer with a sound card.
[ Hits: 13897 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 7.16 ]
- Yet Another Navtex decoder is a windows NAVTEXT decoding software
[ Hits: 3417 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 8.87 ]
ACARSADS-BAndroidAntenna analysisAntenna rotor controlAPRSAudio RecordersAudio StreamingAwards trackingBeacon MonitoringBrowser extensionsCircuit DesignClip ArtCollectionsContestingD-STARDatabasesDecodersDigital SSTVDigital VoiceDRMDSPDX ClusterEMEFilter DesignFront Panel DesignGrid Bearing and MapsHam ExamHellschreiberInternet LinkingiPhoneJT65LinuxLog AnalysisLog ConvertersLoggingLow FrequencyMacintoshMorse Code DecodersMorse Code TrainingMultimodeNavtex *NBEMSOliviaOscilloscopePacketPacket ClusterPalmOSPIC ProgramerPocket PCPropagationPSK31QSLRadio ControlRadio ProgrammingRepeater ControlRF Coverage MappingRTTYSatellite trackingShortwaveSignal GeneratorSoftware Defined RadioSpectrum analyzersSSTVTimeUtilitiesVector Network AnalyzerVirtual Audio SoftwareVoice KeyerVoice toolsWeak SignalWeather and FAX
Software : Navtex
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.