NAVTEX Decoding Software
- DroidNavtex is able to decode NAVTEX messages from your receiver through the Android phone or tablets microphone or through a connected interface.
[ Hits: 1642 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- DSCdecoder decodes the DSC digital signals from ships and coast stations using the sound card in your PC. You need a suitable MF, HF or VHF band radio receiver tuned to one of the DSC distress and calling channels or to one of the Navtex channels
[ Hits: 4897 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Weatherfax decoding software with modem
[ Hits: 1848 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Mscan Meteo V 3.2
- Access to weather forecasts while at sea or at home
Weather fax, RTTY, Navtex commercial program
[ Hits: 1208 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- Navtex decoder
- Frisnit Navtex decoder
[ Hits: 1575 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- PC Navtext
- PC Navtex commercial software for your PC that connects to your NAVTEX receiver, bringing the NAVTEX messages onto your PC
[ Hits: 642 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- RadioRaft decodes 10 different ARQ modes, 8 different FEC modes, Packet, Baudot, CW... It works with a Hamcomm interface or a radiomodem. RadioRaft offers automatic detection of modes, speeds and shift. It comes with a frequencymeter/baudmeter included, it has signal frequency tracking and a bit by bit display mode. Very easy to use. practical and fast.
[ Hits: 17831 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- SeaTTY RTTY/NAVTEX decoder
- Program to receive weather reports and navigational warnings transmitted on longwave and shortwave bands in RTTY and NAVTEX modes. None additional hardware is required - your need only receiver and computer with a sound card.
[ Hits: 13325 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 7.16 ]
- Yet Another Navtex decoder is a windows NAVTEXT decoding software
[ Hits: 2531 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 8.82 ]
ACARSADS-BAndroidAntenna analysisAntenna rotor controlAPRSAudio RecordersAudio StreamingAwards trackingBeacon MonitoringBrowser extensionsCircuit DesignClip ArtCollectionsContestingD-STARDatabasesDecodersDigital SSTVDigital VoiceDRMDSPDX ClusterEMEFilter DesignFront Panel DesignGrid Bearing and MapsHam ExamHellschreiberInternet LinkingiPhoneJT65LinuxLog AnalysisLog ConvertersLoggingLow FrequencyMacintoshMorse Code DecodersMorse Code TrainingMultimodeNavtex *OliviaOscilloscopePacketPacket ClusterPalmOSPIC ProgramerPocket PCPropagationPSK31QSLRadio ControlRadio ProgrammingRepeater ControlRF Coverage MappingRTTYSatellite trackingShortwaveSignal GeneratorSoftware Defined RadioSpectrum analyzersSSTVTimeUtilitiesVector Network AnalyzerVirtual Audio SoftwareVoice KeyerVoice toolsWeak SignalWeather and FAX
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.