Search Results for "am radio stations"70 links - and 1 categories
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 28633 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- Vintage Amateur Radio Stations
- Preserving and operating Vintage Amateur radio stations of the 1920's to 1930's era
[ Hits: 1184 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.40 ]
- OH2GI Ham System
- All-mode contesting and logging software system designed primarily for on-line operation of HF digital and CW radio stations through Terminal Node Controllers (TNC)
[ Hits: 1306 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Ex-USSR Territories
- Updated list of prefixes and suffixes of ex-USSR radio amateur stations
[ Hits: 1125 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.86 ]
- Special Events Stations Hunter Award
- The Special Events Stations Hunter Award(SESH) is issued by the editor of Polish Radio Amateurs Journal QTC.
[ Hits: 211 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QSL collection
- World's largest collection of amateur radio and broadcast stations' QSL cards and awards
[ Hits: 2377 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- OE1002419 Kurt Brandstetter
- Page with pictures of my boatanchors and QSL's from Ham Radio, Broadcast and Utility stations. Over 330 DXCC countries. QSL Info Page with a lot of search engines for QSL Info servers. Broadcast and Utility QSL's.
[ Hits: 875 | Votes: 253 | Rating: 8.61 ]
- ARES Ontario
- Website by, for and about Amateur Radio Emergency Service volunteer registered stations in the Radio Amateurs of Canada, Ontario Section. Find out what we do, and how we do it, as well as how you can help.
[ Hits: 475 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- TA1DX Atila
- Turkish ham radio stations with links, and IOTA info, in turkish
[ Hits: 486 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- colombian ham radio stations,radioaficionados colombianos,dx,qsl,photos,fotos
[ Hits: 587 | Votes: 66 | Rating: 6.77 ]
- Remote controlled receivers
- Use real audio streams to listen to Hf and VHF stations around the world via remote controlled receivers connected to the web.
[ Hits: 98389 | Votes: 205 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Packet-Radio-Controller for amateur radio, CB and commercial applications. Data radios (transceivers), receivers and transmitters for high speed data communication Assemblies for satellite ground stations, special receivers and transmitters.
[ Hits: 1214 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- What is DX
- Some people say the "D" in DX stands for Distance, and the "X" stands for the unknown, meaning hearing unidentified stations until identified. Read more on meanings of DX in Ham Radio slang.
[ Hits: 476 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Split Operations - When and How
- When do you need to go to a split operation ? When the people you are giving reports to are not answering, or when you are not getting your report from the station you are working because of other stations who are continuously calling.
[ Hits: 532 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The AM stereo page
- A comprehensive listing of AM Stereo radio stations in North America with listening tips, news, AM mono to stereo radio conversion information, sources of AM Stereo receivers and a history of AM Stereo broadcasting.
[ Hits: 720 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.88 ]
- AM Radio DXing
- What the heck is DXing? When is the best time to listen? What stations are easiest to hear?
[ Hits: 5869 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Radio Bahamas, ZNS
- Info about the three AM BCB stations of ZNS (Zed-N-S), Radio Bahamas.
[ Hits: 1259 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.78 ]
- Lists the programs and schedules of Global Catholic Radio WEWN, which operates 24 hours daily on WEWN shortwave, via satellite and live audio streams, and also on many AM/FM stations in U.S.A.
[ Hits: 489 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.40 ]
- Radio Fundamentals
- SWL radio fundamentals, beginner's guide to making CW contacts, interesting shortwave stations to find and more about bcldx.
[ Hits: 1601 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- You can plot stations, country prefixes and print the maps over multiple sheets of paper.
[ Hits: 3564 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- EchoLink allows Amateur Radio stations to communicate with one another over the Internet. The program allows worldwide connections to be made between stations, from computer to station, or from computer to computer. Fully Compatable with I-Link. Download from here.
[ Hits: 4223 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 7.94 ]
- Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS™ position packets. Development is a collaborative effort of programmers and amateur radio enthusiasts from around the world. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable.
Xastir runs on Windows/MacOSX/Linux/FreeBSD/Solaris/Lindows. It supports 125 map formats, several types of TNC's and weather stations, Festival speech synthesizer, AX.25 networking (Soundmodem/Baycom/SCC!) and seven languages!.
[ Hits: 14206 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.96 ]
- HamComm 3.1
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
[ Hits: 21796 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.59 ]
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.
[ Hits: 28473 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 5.66 ]
- Grounding Systems for Hams
- Grounding Systems for Amateur Radio Stations, Safety grounds vs. radio frequency (RF) grounds, the practical station ground
[ Hits: 11991 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 9.00 ]