Search Results for "amplifier design"62 links
Manufacturers : Amplifiers
- RF Amplifiers - NP Technologies, Inc.
- Develop, design, manufacture and test a wide range of RF Amplifier products including highly linear class A Broad Band, Cell Band, Pulse, AM & FM broadcast and Military VHF.
[ Hits: 201 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- NP Technologies Inc
- Design, develop, test and manufacture a wide range of Amplifier products including highly linear class A Broad Band, Cell Band, Pulse, AM & FM broadcast and Military VHF
[ Hits: 205 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amplifier Systems, Inc
- Designer and manufacturer of RF amplifiers used in a variety of custom applications in many diverse industries - from Scientific, Medical, Industrial, and Communications and Broadcast.
[ Hits: 203 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Cross Country Wireless SDR Receiver
- SDR Receiver a compact high performance HF software defined radio receiver designed to be used in fixed or portable stations.
Version 2 of the receiver is now available. It now has an RF pre-amplifier using a power MOSFET and other revisions to improve it's performance both as a stand alone receiver and as an IF panadaptor with HF and VHF transceivers.
[ Hits: 2683 | Votes: 50 | Rating: 8.41 ]
- X Band LNA
- X Band low noise amplifier, designed for 10.368 MHz operating frequency by AD6IW
[ Hits: 185 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- A numerical optimizer (solver) for LTSpice IV. Uses a fast evolutionary algorithm. You can use EvoSpice to design high efficiency power supplies, audio filters, low noise RF amplifiers and an endless list of other applications
[ Hits: 278 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF power amplifier using GI7B
- Gi7b is tube designed for microwaves but working good as HF amplifier. Idea is to build cheap, reliable HF amplifier covering 160 meters band.
[ Hits: 3542 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- 1500 Watt Solid State HF Amplifier
- This is a project to develop an Open Source reference design for a 1500 watt solid state linear amplifier for 10 through 160 meters by K6IF
[ Hits: 8771 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 3.29 ]
- 3-500Z Amplifier Project
- This article loaded with nice pictures and schematics, describes a 160-10 meter linear amplifier that uses a pair of 3-500Z triode power tubes. It was designed and constructed by William Moneysmith, W4NFR.
The amplifier features fast warm up and 1500-Watt RF output with 100-Watts of drive.
[ Hits: 754 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Low Noise Microwave Amplifier Design Tutorial Series
- This series will follow to completion the full Low Noise Microwave Amplifier design, development and prototyping.
[ Hits: 376 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 70cm Amplifier
- A practical 70cm solid-state amplifier design capable of 500w
[ Hits: 435 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- VHF Linear Amplifier by SV1BSX
- There is not a personal design on this page, just I've transfered useful notes from PHILIPS RF Bipolar Transistors - Data HandBook
about BLY89C VHF Power transistor, which is very popular among Amateur Radio homebrewers
[ Hits: 1210 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 70 Mhz Linear Amplifier
- A 4 meter RF Amplifier project by G5VZ, design, development and construction
[ Hits: 393 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 6m KW Amplifier
- K6ODV Six Meter KW Amplifier Designs
[ Hits: 570 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Freescale 1KW SSPA for 144 MHz
- A KW amplifier for 2 meters, designed by Lionel F1JRD and described in DUBUS Magazine.
[ Hits: 197 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Integrated Circuit Audio Amplifiers
- Circuit designs for IC audio amplifiers by N1HFX
[ Hits: 248 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Design Guidelines for JFET Audio Preamplifier Circuits
- Design Guidelines for JFET Audio Preamplifier Circuits By Mike Martell
[ Hits: 476 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Electronic Circuits and Design Information
- Descriptions, summaries,and tutorials about electronic circuits and electronic circuit design including amplifiers, attenuators, logic, transistor, operational amplifiers and much more
[ Hits: 202 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 1.5KW 6m Low Pass Filter
- This filter is designed to follow a FULL legal limit, GS-35B, 6m linear amplifier. Designed and built by Bill Jones, K8CU
[ Hits: 851 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 432MHz Low Noise Preamp
- An easy to build with a cheap HEMT FET Transistor Low noise preamplifier with FHX35LG based on JH0WJF design
[ Hits: 200 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsrf amplifier design amplifier design ic amplifier design 4cx250b amplifier design linear amplifier design amplifier design tutoria rf design design rf-amp-design vhf log design uhf design web design qsl design web-design pcb design
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links