Search Results for "antenna coil"54 links - and 1 categories
- DL9MEU Antenna projects
- Basics for a good Antenna:``Only if you can hear it, you can work it!``Symmetric antennas save a lot of trouble.``No traps - no radials - no loading coils.
[ Hits: 5171 | Votes: 57 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- Building High Power, High Q, Loading Coils
- This page describes the loading coil (inductor) that W8WWV built for my center-loaded 160 meter (1.83 MHz) vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 5712 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Homebrew Travel Antenna
- This is a low cost homebrew two band travel antenna for 20 and 40 meters. It is based on the B&W Travel Antenna concept with a telescoping whip and a loading coil
[ Hits: 15145 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.36 ]
- Rotatable Dipoles
- Portable, and shortened with loading coils rotatable dipoles for 6 meters, 20 meters and multibands.
[ Hits: 34498 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 2.92 ]
- Switchable Antenna 80/160 meters band
- A switchable antenna for 80/160 meters by IK1ZOY. A new version of a 1/4L 80 m. dipole modified for use in 160 m. band. using it's own coaxial cable feeder to wrap a coil.
[ Hits: 15459 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Current distribution in Coils
- Current distribution in the antenna loading coils
[ Hits: 147 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Loading Coil Construction Techniques
- This page explains how to construct high-Q inductor coils.
[ Hits: 4763 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.72 ]
- A $20 HF mobile antenna
- A few hours of fun with PVC and wire and
you’ve got yourself a respectable road radiator. The antenna consists of little more than some PVC pipe topped by a RadioShack replacement whip antenna and a couple of coils made from a small roll of #14 house wire.
[ Hits: 8976 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Loading inductors in mobile antennas
- Mobile antennas, loading coil current, and loaded antennas. efficiency and electrical rules.
Loading inductors used in mobile HF antennas.
[ Hits: 3883 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- An automatically tuned 7-30MHz mobile antenna
- This is a base-loaded vertical antenna that mounts on the car's roof. The loading coil is designed as a variable inductor, with a three-legged chariot that travels up and down inside the coil, with grooved brass wheels running on the coil turns, and driven by a slotted rotor tube.
[ Hits: 3451 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Antenna system in a shopping trolley wally
- Multiband portable antenna system edited by Andy Foad G0FTD, consisting of an old cb antenna with it's 27Mhz matching coil, an antenna tuner, car battery and a transceiver
[ Hits: 1711 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Base Loaded 160M Half-Sloper Antenna
- If you want an antenna resonoant on the 160 meters band this is a possible solution, but of course, need space.
[ Hits: 4332 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Inductors used in antenna matching networks
- Article about variometers, helipot inductors, roller inductors, binary switched inductors, Coil and Capstan by G3YNH
[ Hits: 414 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Optimizing Inductors
- While intended mainly for antenna loading coils, this article also applies to other resonant systems, such as amplifier tank circuits.
[ Hits: 413 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Currents in Standing-Wave Antennas
- How can the current "flowing" out of the top of a mobile loading coil be greater than the current "flowing" into the bottom of the coil?
[ Hits: 486 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- This program let you design of antenna trap using length of coaxial line wound as solenoid on a coil former.
[ Hits: 4869 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 3.78 ]
- The KO6YD Screwdriver Antenna Memory
- The Screwdriver Antenna Memory (SAM) product is designed to enhance the mobile antenna commonly called the "Screw Driver". It replaces your current control unit and provides an automated memory feature that eliminates the visual coil tuning method commonly used.
[ Hits: 2468 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Mr coily
- Base and mobile antennas,custom ball mounts, single, double, triple coil antennas, flat coils.
[ Hits: 3531 | Votes: 157 | Rating: 8.36 ]
- Hi-Q Antennas
- HF Ham Radio mobile operation antennas manufacturer, W6HIQ, HA5CMG, VE7BOC, HF mobile antennas, screwdriver antenna, coils and filters.
[ Hits: 4986 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Hy Power Antenna Company
- Full size or shortened dipoles, Single band or Multi band, Half Square Antennas, Fan Dipole Antennas, Delta Loop Antennas, Antennas completely assembled
Loading coil packages, delta loops
[ Hits: 4834 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.17 ]
- Barker & Williamson
- Dipole antennas, unique broadband antennas, trap dipole antennas, coils, accessories for HF radio
[ Hits: 15371 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.84 ]
- W3FF Antennas Buddipole
- The Buddipole is a hi-tech, take-apart dipole designed for HF portable operations. The antenna uses a multi-band adjustable coil for all bands 40m - 2m.
[ Hits: 3385 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.62 ]
- HamCalc v1.3
- HamCalc is a free collection of calculators for radio amateurs include Antenna ERP calculations,
Attenuators, Audio Filter design, Coil Winding,
Decibels, Great Circles map and calculator, HF Filters, HF Traps, Metric conversions OP Amps
QRA Locator to Latitude/Longitude, Radio Horizon calculator, Resonance Satellite orbit calculator Timer calculations (555 timer)Zener Diode calculations Download zip By G4VWL
[ Hits: 18682 | Votes: 72 | Rating: 4.62 ]
- TANT 136
- DOS program for calculating the performance of a T antenna. Gives loading coil info and matching plus ERP by Reg G4FGQ
[ Hits: 336 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- Mac Antenna Master
- Dipole, Yagi, Vertical, Cubic quad, Log periodic, J-pole, coil, and transmission line design package for the Macintosh
[ Hits: 4998 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]