Search Results for "antennas amp"53 links
Antennas : Baluns
- IZ7ATH Projects
- Antennas, Keyer, amplifier, transverter, baluns
[ Hits: 22742 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- EH antennas and CFA antenna
- Many antennas function because of common mode currents, rather than working in spite of them. Two popular examples are CFA and EH antennas. Another recent example, appearing in Antennex's compact antenna articles, is a thick stub "vertical" with no counterpoise.
[ Hits: 1776 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- PA0IB Magnetic Loop antennas
- Nice photos of two home made magnetic loop antennas assembling details, covering 3.5 MHz to 10.2 MHz and 11.9 MHz to 32 MHz
[ Hits: 3007 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- ARRLWeb: The HF Mobile Antenna
- Members only articles on HF mobile antennas, includes an interesting RV antenna with a 5 bands coverage, and another similar antenna for camper.
[ Hits: 2911 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- X-Bones Antennas
- 10 and 11 meter mobile DX and keydown antennas, radio and amp mods, pics, links, and much more.
[ Hits: 4609 | Votes: 122 | Rating: 8.64 ]
- TX RX Systems Inc
- TX RX Systems Inc. manufactures signal boosters, rf antennas, transmitter combiners, cell enhancers, land mobile radios, duplexers, receiver multicouplers, bidirectional amplifiers, bda, rf amplifiers, rf filters, rf cavity filters, rf combiners, rf components, in building rf coverage, repeaters, repeater amplifiers, rf management equipment, rf systems, and rf solutions. TX RX Delivers Reliable Solutions.
[ Hits: 1366 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- RM Italy
- RM is an Italian company operating in the radio communication field since 1974, main products are: HF-CB-VHF-UHF-Dual Band Amplifier, Power Supply, DC-DC Converters Antennas and more
[ Hits: 41650 | Votes: 96 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- ACOM international, manufacturer of HF power amplifiers, HF Antennas, Antenna tuners, Switches and Crankup masts
[ Hits: 26069 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.19 ]
- SGC, Inc.
- Manufacturer of HF transceivers, antenna couplers, antennas, RF Power amplifiers, portable antennas, speakers and other accessories for 28 years.
[ Hits: 7979 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.30 ]
- Antenna manufacturer in Taiwan, products range are RF communication antennas ( CB, VHF, UHF, Dual band, Base Station, Marine, GPS,GSM, PCS, Cellular, DVB-T ) , Amplifiers , Mounting Kit ,Accessories & Related products.
[ Hits: 3932 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Mobat Communications
- HF-SSB radio products Accessories, Amplifiers and Antennas tuners. Established in 1995 as a joint venture between Motorola's Land Mobile Product Sector and Bartal Electronic Enclosures Ltd.
[ Hits: 8746 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.57 ]
- Manufacturer of amplifiers, antenna switches antenna Tuners, wattmeters and relay buffers, amplifier accessories, antennas and tubes and parts
[ Hits: 41310 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.68 ]
- Antennas, Filters, accessories, wattmeters, tuners and amplifiers.
[ Hits: 10334 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Antenna Noise and Signal Cancelling at LF
- The fact that the phasing between a wanted signal and an unwanted signal can be different on different antennas is put to advantage. With this condition, the unwanted signal can be cancelled out by controlling amplitude and phase. The heart of the system is some form of phase control circuitry.
[ Hits: 472 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KØBG's ham radio mobile operator web site
- This site is dedicated to mobile amateur radio operators, old and new alike. Whether you are into HF, or VHF operation, I trust the information presented will increase your enjoyment of our great hobby.
With safety as a byword, there are articles on amplifiers, antennas, bonding, impedance matching, installing hardware, mobile equipment, noise and RFI abatement, wiring, and much more. I do my best to keep these articles up to date, and easy to follow.
[ Hits: 4367 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.56 ]
- Manuals for receivers, amplifiers, antennas and much more
[ Hits: 1420 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Ham radio dealer based in germany offer RF power amplifiers, from Alpin and SPE, antennas, RFI suppression products and GSM GPRS products
[ Hits: 9557 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Radiodan - W7RF
- BIRD RF power measuring, new and used, HENRY RF power amplifiers (used HF amps), TOHTSU coaxial relays, SAMLEX power supplies, RFI chokes reduce interference, Parts parts, tubes, Used amplifiers, radios, antennas and accessories, Los Angeles, CA.
[ Hits: 1740 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RadioLabs - Radio, Wireless and Beyond
- Specialize in engineering, design and repair of all rf equipment. Dealer for two way radios, scanners, shortwave radios, wi-fi antennas, wifi amplifiers. Based in Fortuna, California.
[ Hits: 581 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- GI Joe's radio electronics
- Dealer for Cb radios, Cb antenna & accessories Galaxy radio, Cobra cb radio, Ranger, Texas Star, Palomar. Police scanner, radar detector, GPS, GMRS, FRS, Wilson cellular amplifier & antennas. Owners manuals, schematics and links.
[ Hits: 11583 | Votes: 73 | Rating: 7.92 ]
- Funkenhauser's WHAMLOG & Mediumwave DX Links
- Free WHAMLOG files download page, medium wave (AM/BCB) resources, homebrew loop antennas, radio receivers, DX lists, DXpeditions, ODXA MW Notebook.
[ Hits: 3547 | Votes: 90 | Rating: 8.10 ]
- K1TTT Technical Reference
- Technical reference about Accessories, Amplifiers, Antennas, Cable and Connectors, Filters, Geography, Grounding, Gunk, Matching Networks, Projects, Propagation Info Radios, RFI/EMI, Rotors, Station Setup, Towers.
[ Hits: 4866 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- Homebrew projects by dl5dbm
- KW,2-meter,6-meter,antennas,amplifiers,preamps,powersupplys, and more
[ Hits: 25737 | Votes: 151 | Rating: 6.72 ]
- Antenna Noise and Signal Cancelling at LF
- By using the signals from two antennas, controlling their relative amplitudes and controlling the phase of one of them, unwanted signal or unwanted noise can be phased out. Circuitry is described which uses the signal from a wire antenna to provide selective cancelling against the signal output from an LF loop antenna.
[ Hits: 7112 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- QRM and noise reduction
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM
[ Hits: 4300 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]