Search Results for "asi radio software"14 links
- VR2HF Online Yaesu FT-817
- Online Yaesu FT-817 transceiver (receive only over the Net) using R.A.T.S. control software and MS Netmeeting for program access and audio. Asia's first online receiver, first online FT-817, and worlds first full-featured online receiver (operates just like a desktop radio including audio encoding time of less than 1 second). Operating from a flat in Kowloon, Hong Kong. Open to all.
[ Hits: 41513 | Votes: 193 | Rating: 4.55 ]
- The SoftRock-40 is a small, low-cost, good-performing "software defined radio" receiver that plugs into a computer USB port and delivers I-Q audio signals to the computer's sound card. It was designed by Tony Parks, KB9YIG and Bill Tracey, KD5TFD as an "SDR sampler project" for hams everywhere to easily try out software defined radio.
[ Hits: 7912 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- JT65-HF Project
- Official web site of the JT65-HF project, the Amateur Radio software for reception/transmission of JT65A protocol with an emphasis upon its usage in the High Frequency Amateur Bands.
[ Hits: 218 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Download JT65-HF Amateur Radio software for reception/transmission of JT65A protocol with an emphasis upon its usage in the High Frequency Amateur Bands.
[ Hits: 7419 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.74 ]
- Metux SSTV radio fax solutions
- Provide software and appliances for picture transmission via SSTV and radio fax. Software products are available on GNU/Linux and may be easily used for automatic (non-interactive) image transmissions and receival.
[ Hits: 2834 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- LinRepeat is free repeater control software for Ham Radio that runs on Linux. It is easily configured and modifiable, and is licensed under the GNU Public License version 3 (GPLv3). It's intended to be as simple, fast, and stable as possible. It relies on other software such as Gstreamer although the program itself is written entirely in Perl.
[ Hits: 4160 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Freeware easy to use amateur radio logging software with basic features.
[ Hits: 1213 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- LOGic Ham Radio Software
- Since 1989, LOGic has provided the amateur community with the ultimate in professional-grade ham radio logging software - the software with the most flexibility, the most features, and yet the easiest to use.
[ Hits: 990 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- PocketPacket Mac OS
- PocketPacket started as an APRS client for iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad devices, but is also available for the Mac desktop or laptop. PocketPacket incorporates a software-based TNC, allowing you to directly capture and visualize, or encode and transmit 1200 baud packets (AFSK modulation) using a VHF radio transceiver.
[ Hits: 574 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ham Radio Control Libraries
- Hamlib is a library aid for software developers wishing to incorporate control of amateur radio hardware into their programs. Hamlib will allow ham radio software authors to concentrate on the user interface and the basic function of the program rather than radio control.
[ Hits: 567 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Software Defined Radio Tutorial
- Tutorial and information about the basics of the software defined radio, SDR, and links of software defined radios to JTRS, and general SDR receiver technology.
[ Hits: 1009 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Software Defined Radio Basics
- HamRadioNow.tv interview with FlexRadio on what an SDR is.
[ Hits: 264 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Software Defined Radio, SDR, Tutorial
- A nice tutorial and the basics of the software defined radio, SDR, and links of software defined radios to JTRS, and general SDR receiver technology.
[ Hits: 386 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SDR Software Defined Radio
- About SDR Radio, basics and a how to guide
[ Hits: 221 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]