Search Results for "band pass filter design"9 links
- A free computer aided design program to help users without special expertise in filter design to create filters using Linear Technology's monolithic filter ICs. With FilterCAD, you can design lowpass, highpass, bandpass and notch filters
[ Hits: 8185 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 4.53 ]
- AADE Filter Design
- Freeware windows programs to design Butterworth, Chebyshev, Elliptic (Caur), Bessel, Legendre and Linear Phase low-pass, high-pass, band-Pass, and band-reject filters. Coupled Resonator band-pass filters
[ Hits: 14214 | Votes: 51 | Rating: 5.32 ]
- ScopeIIR: an Infinite Impulse Response (IIR) digital filter design tool for Windows. It designs high-order IIR filters based on analog filter prototypes, and can design lowpass, highpass, bandpass, and bandstop filters.
[ Hits: 219 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- A low cost UHF/VHF duplexer
- Duplexers for dual band radio are usually high pass filter and low pass filter combined in the same box. This circuit is a design within a cost of US$10.
[ Hits: 6411 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.09 ]
- YCCC 6 Band Receive Bandpass filter
- This is a 6 band receive only filter designed to protect your receiver front end and provide 45dB reject at the stop bands.
[ Hits: 1181 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Interdigital bandpass filter designer
- Fill out the form to design a bandpass filter as described in the January 1985 issue of Ham Radio Magazine. These filters are generally limited to frequencies above 200 MHZ because their size is slightly longer than 1/4 wavelength
[ Hits: 813 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- Bandpass Filters for Portable Usage
- These are QRP rated 3 Pole Butterworth filters based on a design by K4VX, feature simplicity, almost no insertion loss, and reasonable rejection on the other ham bands.
[ Hits: 266 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Bandpass filters design
- How to design narrowband bandpass filters
[ Hits: 344 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- YU1LM Filters
- Bandpass filters designed by YU1LM/QRP. Home brew filters for amateur radio use.
[ Hits: 340 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]