base1018 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : HB9CV
- Swiss Quad for 10 and 6 meters
- Based on HB9CV, F6ITV decribes how build a swiss quand antenna for 28 and 50 Mhz.
[ Hits: 19787 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- Antenna Tuning
- Tuning mobile and base antennas, measuring SWR.
[ Hits: 6364 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- IK-STIC 2 vertical multiband antenna
- The IK-STIC 2 is a vertical, all band, antenna that is over 25 feet tall yet weighs under 5 pounds.
Based on a telescopic pipe or a fiberglass fishing pole, using a tuner it can easily cover the amateur radio HF bands from 40 - 10 Meters
[ Hits: 4619 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- Big Time Operators CB Club
- The Big Time Operators CB club based in muncie Indiana USA
[ Hits: 698 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- World Contest Station Database
- Database of over 3000 active hf contest stations worldwide
[ Hits: 5477 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- QTF Calculator for 10 GHz Beacons
- 10 GHz Beacon Database in excel format that Calculates the QTF from any locator to any beacon
[ Hits: 440 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VK0LD Macquarie Heard and McDonald Islands
- VP8PJ Patriot Hills Base 2004/2005
[ Hits: 316 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Belarussian Federation of Radioamateurs and Radiosportsmen (BFRR), the member society of International Amateur Radio Union (IARU). HQ is based in Minsk city, Belarus
[ Hits: 417 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Darley Amateur Radio Club - An Anglo-Amercian Radio Club - G0FOS - GB4JUL
- We are an Anglo-American Radio Club, based near Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England, serving the needs of local hams and providing fcc license examinations.
[ Hits: 677 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Hamradio Board.de
- German amateur radio portal mainly based on a bboard system, by DO1YAO
[ Hits: 1741 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ciro Mazzoni Antennas
- HF Antennas, magnetic loop antenna, based in Italy
[ Hits: 4648 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- US Frequency allocations
- Searchable database of frequency allocations in the US, from cellular frequencies, paging frequencies to maritime and microwave frequencies.
[ Hits: 1632 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Rigpix database -Yaesu - VX-7R
- Picture and specifications for Yaesu VX-7R
[ Hits: 2801 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- Rocket Radio UK
- UK based suppliers of CB, amateur radio equipment and DAB digital radios. Other products include antennas, base and handheld scanners, and accessories including microphones, books.
[ Hits: 876 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DF9CY Project Auriga
- PA is a JAVA software package containing several programs, SW/VHF/UHF Logbook (imports format from RADIOMAN, VMT), Log conversion to HTML format,
Import and export functions for RADIOMAN, CT RES files, BV QSL Labels, CSV etc.
Internet DX-Cluster support, Keeps track of your worked Callsigns, Checks your worked Grid Squares per band, Databases for worked Grids and Callsigns
Uses K1EA CQWW.CTY country file,
Easy command line version for terminal operation
Moontracking as clock, Pathloss calculation
[ Hits: 1579 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Baudline signal analyzer
- A Linux based FFT spectrum analyzer designed for time-frequency browsing and scientific data visualization. Oscilloscope waveform, statistical histogram, accumulated spectral trace,Weak Signal reception, continuos data logging, FFT Analyzer and specialized measurement windows.
[ Hits: 11805 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 8.85 ]
- Simple PSK31 and RTTY program based on the AE4JY PSK engine. Logging inlcudes 10-10 and VP number. Exports to ADIF and CSV.
[ Hits: 2618 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- A Windows based Spectral Analysis/Receiver Program primarily used with the SDR-IQ, SDR-14 , SDR-IP, RF capturing hardwares
[ Hits: 1147 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DRM Software Radio Project
- The DRM Software Radio is based on the proven Fraunhofer DRM engine, which is considered to be the most advanced DRM engine today, built around fully licensed proprietary DRM encoding technology.
[ Hits: 3778 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Safety: RF awarness guidelines
- Although Amateur Radio is basically a safe activity, in recent years there has been considerable discussion and concern about
the possible hazards of electromagnetic radiation (EMR), including both RF energy and power frequency (50-60 Hz) electromagnetic fields. This section summarizes what is now known and offers safety precautions based on the research to date.
[ Hits: 452 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsbase dac base ssb base h base cw key base base ge cb base base cb df base tp base abs base base mic. ts-520 base ge super base base jumping
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links