Search Results for "base"902 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : 80M
- 80-10 Meters Doublets antennas
- All band doublet antenna based on NB6Zep's design and an 88 foot flatop version
[ Hits: 7424 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- 20 meters Cage Dipole
- Cage Dipole is based on the fact that a wireframe does emulate a tubing of the same diameter, supposed that the wires in the frame are close enough to resemble a solid surface.
[ Hits: 11566 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Antenna Gain Comparison System
- This device goal is to optimize homebrew antenna for the V/UHF band. This tool, is based itself on the simultaneously comparison between two antenna, directly in dB. by IK0BDO
[ Hits: 2016 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.58 ]
- HF multiband vertical Antenna
- YF1AR multiband vertical antenna, based on orginal concept by VE7BS. Consist of 6 vertical elements and 6 base radials with a single 50 Ohm feed line.
[ Hits: 1033 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- eHam QSL manager Finder
- An online database of QSL managers at eHam maintained by K4WA
[ Hits: 371 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AOR U.S.A., INC.
- Aor u.s.a web site, manufacturer of base and mobile receivers, handheld receivers, digital voice modems, spectrum display units, frequency monitors and antennas
[ Hits: 1756 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- U.S. based manufacturer of Connectors Jacks and Plugs Jackfields and Jack Panels Cable Assemblies nd Patch Cords Switches
[ Hits: 335 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Gateway Electronics
- Amateur radio kits, cw keyers, vhf mini receivers, 2 meter preamplifier and more audio related kits, based in St. louis, Mo and San diego, ca USA
[ Hits: 4669 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Today's Space Weather - SEC
- Another interesting reports page with plots and graphs of solar flux.
Interesting resources provided here includes, Solar images, a text 3 day solar geophysical forecast, a 3-days Solar X-Ray flux plot updated evety 5 minutes, The Satellite Environment Plot, combines satellite and ground-based data
[ Hits: 1089 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Hilton Sport & Hobby Shop
- Our goal is to serve the amateur radio community, the shooting sports community and other hobby interests.
Based in Newport News, VA USA
[ Hits: 714 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Distributor of PKW antennas and Reimesch Kommunikationssysteme RF amplifiers. Manufacturer of HF wire antennas Based in France.
[ Hits: 1526 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- QSL printer, caps, and paper log books, based in NV USA
[ Hits: 525 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.83 ]
- QSL cards printer, eyeball, cards, based in Spring Hill KS USA
[ Hits: 944 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- NEC4WIN is a 32 bits commercial antenna simulation software based on MININEC3 developed by the Naval Ocean Systems Center in the 70s and 80s. It runs under Windows and can be used to simulate, analyze and optimize wire antennas, beams, verticals, etc.
NEC4WIN has limitations. They are the same as Mininec3 on which the engine is based.
[ Hits: 1455 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A graphics-intensive bandpass filter program based on the helical resonator.
[ Hits: 1536 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- The KB6IBB Utilities for Palm OS
- designed for the ham radio operator or radio scanner hobbyist. It houses four databases that organize your frequency lists. EDACS Trunk - A database that houses the entire EDACS ID table. Conventional - A database that houses lists by channal number. Radio Call Log - A database that allows the user to log calls/notes. Ham Radio Repeaters - A database for ham radio repeaters.
[ Hits: 683 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Ham Radio Reference (HRR)
- A collection of calculators, contest schedules, references, databases and more for Palm OS by KB7AVT
[ Hits: 615 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- Morse Code Database eBook
- Morse list database by Eric Backus
[ Hits: 329 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- The function that is actually implemented is a QRB and QTF calculator, but the idea is to make a complete toolkit with DXCC database, logging and so on.
[ Hits: 505 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A computer control program for ICOM, KENWOOD, Radio Shack and AOR radios using Windows 3.1 or Windows 95. The program features 1000 frequency channels, 100 scan and search banks, and DBASE compatible frequency lookups.
[ Hits: 2586 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- CallSign Software
- HamStationExtreme, hamradiostation and scopestation makers. CallSign Software provides a variety of Radio Control Packages to drive ICOM, Elecraft, and Ten-Tec's latest DSP based Transceivers and Receivers.
[ Hits: 1811 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- This graphics-intensive program reveals the load on the output of a matching-network, based on measurements of the components in that network. Adjust the network (tuner) for a flat input, measure or look up the network component values and you will immmediately see the R and jX values of the load on the network, presented as both a schematic with the component values and as a Smith Chart normalized to the specified system impedance.
[ Hits: 493 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Base-Station RF Power-Amplifier Biasing
- Power amplifiers used in base stations require biasing for proper RF performance. This article explains the two classes of biasing that are prevalent in the RF industry, analyzes their characteristics, and shows implementations with existing ICs.
[ Hits: 1434 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 144Mhz preamplifier
- A preamplifier project based on Rainer DJ9BV project, in french
[ Hits: 2961 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- 9cm transverter
- Designed for portable operation, it runs on 12v, and has an OCXO-based local oscillator.
[ Hits: 143 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsbase cw key base ssb base cb base base cb base ge dac base h base ts-520 base df base base mic. abs base tp base base radios data base
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links