Search Results for "base"999 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : Helical
- A Quadruple Helix for AO-40
- A homebrew project of a quadruple helix antenna system based on G3RUH 16 turn helix antenna for 2.4 GHz.
[ Hits: 7830 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.71 ]
- An automatically tuned 7-30MHz mobile antenna
- This is a base-loaded vertical antenna that mounts on the car's roof. The loading coil is designed as a variable inductor, with a three-legged chariot that travels up and down inside the coil, with grooved brass wheels running on the coil turns, and driven by a slotted rotor tube.
[ Hits: 3664 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Helical Antenna for 2.4 GHz and 802.11b
- The following page details construction of a Helical antenna based on the superb design by Jason Hecker.
[ Hits: 5151 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- Foyle & District ARC
- MN0AKU Foyle & District Amateur Radio Club.
Based in Northern Ireland , approximately 7km South of Londonderry City
[ Hits: 270 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- Radio Amateur Educational Society
- Provide instruction to obtain certification, a forum for technical exchange and advancement of amateur radio, a mentor program to actively encourage our students in passing the amateur exam. Based in canada
[ Hits: 400 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Penninger Radio
- The home of the TIPPER a portable base system & the
CLAMP-IT series of mast clamps & the SNAP TUBES series of snap together mast tubes, Snap Tube Joiner, Guy Slip Ring.
[ Hits: 922 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Penninger Radio
- Mast clamps, tipping bases, roof mounts, tire mount, masts, series of snap together mast tubes.
[ Hits: 2798 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Bozak Antennas
- VHF, UHF, FM, Base & Mobile antennas
[ Hits: 2757 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.30 ]
- Heinz Bolli AG
- Antenna tuners, components, filters and baluns manufacturer based in germany
[ Hits: 2409 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- An affordable high bandwidth mixed signal pc based digital oscilloscope logic analyzer.
[ Hits: 1410 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Antennas, base mobile scanner and vhf antenna, coax cables, coax switch, Lightning Arrestor, mounts, power supply, speakers and wattmeters
[ Hits: 5365 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- Radio Scanner Guide
- A guide to selecting Radio Scanners; divides both new and used radio scanners into 6 categories, based on their specifications and features - e.g. analog trunking scanners, digital trunking scanners, etc; provides specifications on each model
[ Hits: 2936 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Circuit Specialists
- We specialize in pc-based data acquisition systems, test equipment, electronic components, disk on modules, choke and coils, diodes, capacitors and connectors, potentiometers, crystals, resistors, relays
[ Hits: 733 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Dealer for Uniden Radio police scanners, including the Uniden base, handheld, and NASCAR racing scanners for public fire, police and rescue information and weather alerts.
[ Hits: 1204 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- SignalGen is a free (GPL) Linux (Xwindows GUI-based) utility that generates relatively low frequency signals with the use of a PC sound card. It is an entirely suitable replacement for a hardware signal generator if one doesn't require signals of a frequency higher than about 50 KHz. SignalGen creates any frequency between a fraction of one Hertz and an upper limit determined by your sound card's capabilities.
[ Hits: 1598 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- FreqTweak is a tool for FFT-based realtime audio spectral manipulation and display for Linux. It provides several algorithms for processing audio data in the frequency domain and a highly interactive GUI to manipulate the associated filters for each. It also provides high-resolution spectral displays in the form of scrolling-raster spectrograms and energy vs frequency plots displaying both pre- and post-processed spectra.
[ Hits: 1152 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- FFT Explorer
- A free (GPL) Linux (Xwindows GUI-based) utility that performs spectral analysis on real-time data from a sound card or other source, and can analyze the spectra of various sound file types. It can also accept data from many kinds of applications in plain-text form by way of the "named pipe" feature of Linux
[ Hits: 10301 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- LiHaLo : LInux HAm LOgbook
- Freeware ham-radio logbook written in PHP, and based on Apache and MySQL, even if developed undex linux has been tested with windows and macosx by on4axv and on5dqz
[ Hits: 3274 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.87 ]
- Easy Morse Code Keyer Circuit
- based on the famous Curtis family of morse keyer chips and has a proven record of dependability.
[ Hits: 6866 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- A 6M Transverter
- Build a transverter based on a 6M receive converter. A 32MHz TTL oscillator is used as the local oscillator for both transmitting and receiving. RX/TX switching is handled by three SPDT relays.
[ Hits: 4672 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsbase dac base abs base cw key base df base base ge ssb base base cb ts-520 base cb base h base tp base base mic. gps base stations base unit
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links