Search Results for "base"930 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : J-Pole
- The DBJ-1 VHF-UHF Dual Band J-Pole
- Searching for an inexpensive, high performance dual band base antenna for VHF and UHF ? Build a simple antenna that uses a single feed line for less than $10.
[ Hits: 5295 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 2 element wire Yagi
- Hammock 2 element wire Yagi antenna for 3 bands 20-15-10 based on VE7CA project
[ Hits: 6288 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Z Match for High RF power
- Based on VK5BR's Z-Match and designed for High RF Power covers 160 to 10 meters by VK6YSF
[ Hits: 4569 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- National Radio Data - Call Signs database.
- At national Radio Data you can search for more than 838,000 United States and 55,000 Canadian ham radio Call Signs and related information.
[ Hits: 974 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- DX base from UA9LP - QSL managers
- The database on DX to stations and their qsl managers, and also addresses of the managers and addresses of some DX-stations, which one work without the manager.
[ Hits: 603 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Havering and District Amateur Radio Club
- Havering and district Amateur radio club based in Hornchurch, Essex
[ Hits: 356 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Western Amateur Radio Association
- The Western Amateur Radio Association, founded in 1978, is a Ham radio club based in Fullerton, California. The club supports and participates in many activities, including Field Day, transmitter hunting, microwave, satellite, and APRS, to name a few.
[ Hits: 183 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WD4ARC Amaerica Radio Club
- Based in Miami Florida
[ Hits: 461 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Clearwater Amateur Radio Society (CARS)
- The Clearwater Amateur Radio Society is an active amateur radio club based in Pinellas County Florida.
[ Hits: 1320 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.84 ]
- K4SBA The South Brevard Amateur Radio Club
- The South Brevard Amateur Radio Club is based in the Melbourne, Florida area and provides volunteer communications services to the public and provides a common organization for amateur radio operators in the south Brevard County area to operate under.
[ Hits: 996 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- W1NY Hampden County Radio Association
- Based in Agawam, MA USA
[ Hits: 307 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- European PSK Club
- The European Phase Shift Keying Club (EPC) was to promote an interest in Amateur Radio to sponsor a series of contests, awards and badges based on the administrative geography of European and other countries by using the PSK mode(s).
[ Hits: 476 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Specifically UK-based discussion site for all radio enthusiasts - scanning, airband, SWL, amateur, etc
[ Hits: 280 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Techniques
- RF Filters an adjustable j-pole antenna manufacturer based in greece
[ Hits: 495 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Repeaters database on Google Maps
- Interesting google map and repeater database integration that let you search, display and also edit repeaters and relative coverage using google maps api by K5EHX
[ Hits: 1827 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.23 ]
- UK Repeaters for iPhone
- UK Repeaters is an iPhone app that shows all UK Based repeaters on a map. Each repeater information is shown to allow easy access and programming of your radio
[ Hits: 591 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- RigPix Database - Yaesu - FT-847
- Picture and specifications of the Yaesu FT-847
[ Hits: 1179 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.88 ]
- AutoRec is windows freeware time based automatic recorder - player for radio broadcast. Auto Recorder will record or play wav audio files, and execute batch or other executable application programs at scheduled times.
The primary use for Auto Recorder is automatic, unattended recording and playback of network or other satellite-delivered radio station program material.
[ Hits: 4527 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Grig Radio Control
- Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.
Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
[ Hits: 18989 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- Cleverscope - The PC USB mixed signal oscilloscope
- Cleverscope PC based oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers and signal generators
[ Hits: 7012 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 9.10 ]
You can try similar termsh base base tp base dac base base ge abs base ssb base base cb cw key base base mic. ts-520 base df base cb base data base vhf base antennas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links