Search Results for "base"889 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : J-Pole
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 28831 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- Antennas for HF mobile operation
- The following description should give you guidance on how to build a mobile antenna for HF bands yourself, using a very cheap CB-mobile whip antenna base. Antennas for mobile operation 7Mhz ,10Mhz, 14Mhz, 18Mhz, 21Mhz, 24Mhz,28-430Mhz
[ Hits: 84513 | Votes: 73 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- Log and Contest Program, Windows based, network capability, CW via COM/LPT, SSB/RTTY via soundcard, trcvr-Steuerung (2TX for SO2R etc.), DX-cluster via packet, internet or telnet, statistics(DXCC, IOTA, locators...), log import/export, QSL card handling(printing tool), grey land map etc. etc. and freeware!
[ Hits: 3064 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.70 ]
- NAVAIDs and Real Property Requirements
- The Impact of navigation aid systems on Air Force Real Property requirements
[ Hits: 1514 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Caribbean Maritime Mobile Net
- The Net operates daily on 7.241 MHz from 1100Z to 1200Z, assisting cruisers in contacting each other, being contacted by land based stations, and enabling them to keep in touch with their home bases, family and others
[ Hits: 319 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham Exchnage UK
- Free ads for UK Hams
[ Hits: 289 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.45 ]
- Spectra Engineering
- Manufacturer of high performance rack mountable MX800 and MX920 Radio Base Stations and Repeaters. Also supplies 2RU rack mounted 13.8V DC power supplies. Based in Australia.
[ Hits: 1141 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Largely US based information on travel warnings, US Embassy info, Lists of Doctors/hospitals overseas, passport info, and general travel tips etc.
[ Hits: 871 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- USCG Navigation Center DGPS
- Differential Global Positioning Service (DGPS) is a land-based augmentation system that receives and processes signals from orbiting GPS satellites, calculates corrections from known positions and broadcasts these corrections via a Medium Frequency (MF) Transmitter to DGPS users in the Broadcast Site’s coverage area.
[ Hits: 1724 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- PC FlexNet - An Overview
- This document describes the basic concepts behind PC/FlexNet, a DOS based AX.25 stack
[ Hits: 308 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AGL Ham Store
- Antennas, antenna towers, coax cables, lightining protection, wattmeters, power supplies and accessories dealer based in Texas
[ Hits: 1367 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.40 ]
- Hobby Radio Stop
- Mobile scanner antenna or Base station scanner antenna, scanner manuals and scanners
[ Hits: 2377 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- J. N. H. Distribution
- J N H Distribution - We are a company based in South Carolina. We are an electronics company with 13 years experience in sales and service.
[ Hits: 617 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Swiss Radio International
- An online database of Swiss Radio International shortwave and satellite frequencies and schedules which may be searched by language, target country and/or region.
[ Hits: 727 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Pirania
- Pirate statio based in chile transmitting on 48 meters band
[ Hits: 500 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Zamba
- Pirate radio station based in Brasil
[ Hits: 503 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Spy Numbers Database Search Form
- Search for recent spy numbers listening or add your loggings.
[ Hits: 1067 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Morse Code Madness
- A freeware windows based Morse Code program written in Visual Basic 6 with source code freely available! The program uses DirectX DirectSound for some features. You may download the source code and/or the executable at the bottom of the page.
[ Hits: 2487 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Koch Method CW Trainer
- Based on the Koch Method as described by David G. Finley, N1IRZ, this software allows you to start out at the full speed you want to achieve by learning two letters and adding an additional letter once you reach 90% proficiency.
[ Hits: 4940 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 5.28 ]
- Virtins Technology
- Offer PC based virtual instrument for electronics enthusiasts, students and professionals, including full-fledged sound card real time Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer and Signal Generator.
[ Hits: 10785 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 9.20 ]
- SV2AGW Packet Engine Professional
- This is a brand new program based on the well Known "AGW Packet Engine/ AGWPE". It is a special Windows utility for amateur radio packet users that interfaces multiple packet programs and multiple TNCs (Terminal Node Controllers) / modems: lets one TNC be used by more than one packet program, lets one packet program use more than one TNC, lets your sound card be used as a physical TNC or modem, no need to buy a TNC
, has an optional 'TCP/IP Over Radio' feature that lets you send TCP/IP data sentences via packet to internet gateways
[ Hits: 2158 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Spectrum Commander
- Scan*Star Spectrum Commander is the software of choice for radio enthusiasts who desire advanced computer control, comprehensive database management features and support for a wide range of radios and decoders.
[ Hits: 9462 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Win92 - PRO-92 Software
- Win92 - Windows-based data management for the Pro-92/2067 trunking scanner
[ Hits: 1444 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.60 ]
- DigChip IC database
- DigChip is a provider of integrated circuits documentation search engine, it's also distributor agent between buyers and distributors excess inventory stock.
[ Hits: 1188 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Datasheets DB
- CBTricks Datasheet Database, Capacitors, leds, inductors, realys, resistors, tube and diodes
[ Hits: 181 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]