Windom Antenna with 4:1 balun
- The Windom is an Off-center wire multiband Antenna. The old version was fed just by a single-wire connected on 1/3 of antenna's overall length or with an open-line feeder (later versions). Here is another model with coaxial feeder, which is compatible with Solid States - 50 Ohm output transceivers .
The Great Lakes DX / Contest Club
- The Great Lakes DX / Contest Club is located in the central part of Michigan near the city of Lansing which is the state capitol.
The club's main purpose is to support and encourage the DX aspect of the amateur radio hobby.
US Islands Award
- Official Website of the United States Islands Awards Program by Dennis Tuchalski N9WDQ
[ Hits: 608 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 10.00 ]
CQ The USA-CA Awards
- The United States of America Counties (USA-CA) Award, sponsored by CQ magazine, is issued for confirmed two-way radio contacts with specified numbers of U.S. counties under rules and conditions hereafter stated.
Italian Castles Award DCI
- With the purpose to let people know about the Castles built on the italian territory and the value which the historical architectural estates hold. Diploma Castelli Italiani by IQ1BP.
Chelan-Douglas RACES Group
- The Chelan-Douglas Radio Amateur Civil Emergency Services (RACES) Group provides emergency communications services in times of need to requesting agencies throughout North Central Washington State.
Chelan-Douglas RACES is hosted jointly by both Chelan and Douglas County Emergency Management. The group is composed of registered Washington State Emergency Workers who hold an Amateur Class Radio License. All members are volunteers who have other primary jobs, and donate their spare time upon request to support emergency operations.
QSY Society Amateur Radio Club
- The QSY Society is a group of amateur radio enthusiasts dedicated to having FUN with the hobby, while still fulfilling the stated goals of the amateur radio service. The majority of our membership comes from the Mid-Hudson region of New York State
[ Hits: 462 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
Rainbow Amateur Radio Association
- RARA was founded in 1995 by a group of active amateur radio operators from several regions of the United States. Today, the club is international in scope with over 135 members around the world.
RadioExam.org Amateur Radio Exams
- Exams on this site are for Amateur Radio licenses issued by the US Federal Communications Commission, and are only valid in the United States and any other locations under FCC jurisdiction
- The only source for kits aimed specifically at the outdoor QRP enthusiast. These kits, field-tested by members of the NorCal QRP Club, represent the state of the art in portability, low power consumption, high performance, and flexibility.
How to use geophysical alert broadcasts
- User's Guide is primarily based on information made available by the United States National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's Space Environment Services Center in Boulder, Colorado.
Amateur Contact Logupdated
- This is an easy to use Windows based general logging program. The program tracks your Worked All States, Worked All Counties, and Worked All Countries progress. Included is a database of counties and countries, by N3FJP. Demo version available.
- If you're one of the many hams whose principal operating mode is SSB, then the easiest way to increase your enjoyment of the hobby is to use CW. If you disagree with that statement, then there's a good chance, if you're honest with yourself, that the reason is because you have never been good enough at Morse to make using it an enjoyable experience