DX Resources : Beacons : 10 meter beacons
- KD4MZM Beacon system
- The kd4mzm ham radio beacon system running a Cobra 148 GTL 40 channel AM/SSB unit modified to the 10 meter band
[ Hits: 634 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- C.A.T.S, Rotor Doc
- Manufacture CATS antenna rotator and digital controls. Service, stock, and provide parts for top quality AMERICAN-MADE antenna rotators from companies such as Alliance, C.A.T.S., CDE/Hy-Gain, and Channel Master, both young and old.
[ Hits: 7200 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.47 ]
- RACOM - Radio modems
- RACOM is a Czech company specialized in design and production of radio modems and other devices for wireless data networks for radio channels from 140 to 900 MHz. RACOM radio data networks are suitable for data transfer in telemetry & SCADA applications, transaction networks, security systems, IP networks and firts of all mobile tracking and fleet management.
[ Hits: 723 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Pactor ii
- PACTOR-II is a fully backward-compatible improvement to the original PACTOR system. It is an adaptive mode that applies different modulation and encoding methods depending on the channel quality.
[ Hits: 522 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- LW Navtex Broadcasts
- Navtex Maritime Safety Information Broadcast Channels
[ Hits: 958 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- FT-857D Faqs
- Are the 60-meter channels in my FT-857D off frequency?
[ Hits: 3402 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- MCP-D7G TH-D7A TH-D7E Memory Control
- This program is for editing Memory Channels APRS, SKY COMMAND II and various settings on the kenwood amateur radio TH-D7A(G)/D7A(G2.0)/D7E(G2.0)
A similar version exist for TH-D7 generation 1.
[ Hits: 1794 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Easy programming the V8000 with the hand microphone
- A quick and easy method of programming memory channels
The Icom IC-V8000 manual leaves much to be desired due to the translation.
The operator's manual included with the Icom IC-V8000 can be very confusing to the new ham and the old timer alike, and lots of hams get very disgusted when trying to program the IC V8000 using the instructions provided with the operator's manual.
[ Hits: 2782 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Batteries and gadgets
- Your source for weather radios, communication headsets, 14 channel radios, M&M groovy radios, smithsonian crystal radio and weather station kits, line restrictors, antennas,ham radio accessories, and battery products.
[ Hits: 1199 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Easypal is a freeware DSSTV software uses the DRM (Digital Radio Mondiale) encoding to allow the sending of image files over voice channels. This mode is known as Digital SSTV
[ Hits: 7367 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.31 ]
- Supports both PSK31 and PSK63, sends and receives color thumbnail portraits by PSK63, displays 24 PSK63 channels simultaneously, and features semi-automatic mode selection between PSK63 and PSK31. Merely left-click on a PSK63 signal to copy, or right-click on a PSK31 signal to copy.
[ Hits: 1763 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A computer control program for ICOM, KENWOOD, Radio Shack and AOR radios using Windows 3.1 or Windows 95. The program features 1000 frequency channels, 100 scan and search banks, and DBASE compatible frequency lookups.
[ Hits: 2700 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- DJ-X3 Memory Management Utility
- DJ-X3 Memory Management Utility - Edit Memory Bank channels (700). Upload / Download, Load / Save Memory Bank channel data, Full / Partial Reset of radio.
[ Hits: 1307 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- TS-2000/B2000 Memory Control Program
- This program is for downloading, uploading the memory channels and various settings on the TS-2000(X)/B2000.
To write data to or read the data from the TS-2000(X)/B2000 memory, an RS-232C straight cable is required. Runs on Windows 98.
[ Hits: 1383 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Memory Control Program MCP-1A
- Kenwood TM-271A / TM-271E / TM-471A.
By utilizing this software, you can enjoy the versatility of the TM-271 Series transceiver through the memory channel management and edit functions.
[ Hits: 1153 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- SpectraScope is a simple Windows interface program allowing your computer to view up to two audio waveforms in either the time or frequency domain. The program is a Windows soft panel operating as a dual channel oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. The useful frequency of operation is 20 to 10,000 Hz in the time domain and 20 to 20,000 Hz in the frequency domain. The program uses the computer sound card to capture the audio input.
[ Hits: 10543 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- F-Intermod - Intermodulation Software
- F-Intermod calculates RF intermodulation products for up to 1000 channels by Telecom Engineering Inc.
[ Hits: 2033 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A CB radio website aimed mainly at the UK market including help, tips, repairs, mic wiring, frequency charts, chat forum,rig doctor listing, mail order shops and much much more
[ Hits: 3843 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Television channel 11 interference.
- Solving interference from television channel 11 on 144MHz transverters by Chris Cox, NĜUK, G4JEC
[ Hits: 358 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Wavefront CompactPCI (CPCI) RF converter
- The Wavefront CompactPCI (CPCI) RF converter provides a complete half-duplex radio front-end in an industry-standard 6U format. The architecture consists of dedicated receive and
transmit channels that share a common RF interface.
[ Hits: 772 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termschannel 72 channel channel 19 vhf channel 16 red channel channel for seq channel 16 cb channel 19 channel 9 channel 13 channel 6 channel 7 channel 4 uhf channel 7 channel 19 27.185
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links