Search Results for "coax ground"8 links
- 2-Element-Yagis for HF
- 2-Element parasitic Yagis for the Shortwave-Bands 10-12-15-17-20-30m. The antennas are feeded with the DK7ZB-match. A quarter-wave choke of coax is grounded at the socket.
[ Hits: 43611 | Votes: 125 | Rating: 4.63 ]
- Transmission Lines
- Whenever you choose a coax feedline, the frequency of operation is a very important consideration. Over the operating bandwidth of the coax the VSWR is low, typically 1.2:1 or better. Insertion loss is also an important parameter. It is usually specified in dB/foot and is a linear relationship.
[ Hits: 1132 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham Radio Tower at NěHR
- Ham Radio Tower Project at N0HR. Includes site plan, escavation, tower construction, HF antennas, grounding and lightning protection, coax and more.
[ Hits: 2628 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Poly Phaser
- Data, RF, video protectors coax combiner protectors, grounding Items
[ Hits: 1144 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Manufacturer of Grounding kits, cable, copper lugs, bus bars, brackets, lightning arrestors for coaxial feeder cable & fiber cable lightning protection & grounding
[ Hits: 167 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- RF Connection
- The R.F. Connection Specialist in RF Connectors, Coax, Cables, Grounding
[ Hits: 6816 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Antenna Grounding System
- The antenna grounding system at K3DAV that includes 4 coax lines
[ Hits: 259 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Lightning Protection for the Amateur Radio Station
- Article on lightning protection for the ham radio station, Lightning Characteristics, Identify What is to be Protected, Establishing a Good Ground, Coax Cable Grounding, Operating Safety by wrblock.
[ Hits: 426 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]