coax made antenna20 links
- Vertical antenna for 20-15-10 m
- This is a vertical multiband antenna made up of several aerial elements lambda/4 length, feeded with just a coaxial cable in French.
[ Hits: 20682 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.54 ]
- The Little Stick Antenna
- The Little Stick antenna is an aluminium version of the Vertical Bazooka design which was made from coax.
[ Hits: 31516 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 1.83 ]
- A simple 2 meter antenna
- A simple center-fed dipole made just with a thin-wall PVC pipe, aluminum tape, and RG-8X coax
[ Hits: 1245 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 40 Meter coaxial antenna
- An antenna for 40 meter band made entirely of coaxial cable either RG58 or RG59 Au.
[ Hits: 4852 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- The Bazooka vertical
- This is a deviation from the wonderful antenna the Double Bazooka. The Vertical Bazooka, is made entirely from RG-8U coaxial cable.
[ Hits: 33356 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 7.81 ]
- Build a bazooka dipole
- Build Your Own Bazooka Dipole: A VHF/UHF vertical dipole made from coax
[ Hits: 52401 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.56 ]
- K3DAV Bazooka Antenna
- A double bazooka antenna plan, an alternative antenna design made of coax cable where the coax shield act as antenna radiator
[ Hits: 974 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- Wire antenna with coaxial cable traps
- This multiband antenna 10-80 meters is a home made project by I1BAY. Has been used for SOTA activations with great results. Traps are done with coax cable turns, dimensions are in the attached schema.
[ Hits: 8962 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Trap on Coax Cable
- A trap on the coaxial cable, also known as choke, helps to eliminate the sneaking of the reflected RF- energy to the shack. The trap can be made from the coaxial cable that feeds the antenna
[ Hits: 441 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A J-Pole for 2-meters and 70-cm
- An Easy Dual-Band VHF/UHF vertical Antenna made with a TV twin lead and coax cable
[ Hits: 96134 | Votes: 106 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- 160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennas
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
[ Hits: 61938 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Simple Coax Mag Loop Antenna
- A homemade Magnetic Loop antenna from a spare 3m length of RG213 working from 30m to 15m with a 130pF tuning capacitor
[ Hits: 1954 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- OCF 2-Meter Sleeve Dipole Antenna
- A 144 MHz dipole antenna made from coax, PVC pipe, and aluminum foil tape
[ Hits: 2696 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.85 ]
- Travel Loop Antenna 80-10m
- A loop antenna made with common RG-213 coax and rests on a cross made of 6 mm fibreglass rods anf a 6.5- 30MHz tune
[ Hits: 1100 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Portable Magnetic Loop Antenna
- A portable magneti loop antenna project made with coax cable by WW3WW. This kind of antenna is the perfect solution for those who live in places where is not possible to setup antennas on the roof.
[ Hits: 832 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Archimedean Spiral Antenna for RTLSDR
- Dodgy plans to make Archimedean spiral antenna for RTLSDR software defined radio receiver. Made of two equal lengths of coaxial cable seems to be the easiest circularly polarized antenna to make that will cover a broad range of the rtlsdr dongles E4000 tuners
[ Hits: 446 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Coax Monopole antenna
- OE1MWW monopole antenna made with common RG 58 or RG 213 coaxial cable
[ Hits: 3176 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Manufacturer of PL-259 and SO-239 and many other connector types for various cable sizes. Also manufacture various size coaxial cable and pre-made antenna cable assemblies and pigtails.
[ Hits: 221 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Bicycling J-Pole 2-meter antenna
- An antenna for the 2-meter band, made by sliding coax insulator braid over a glass fiber bicycle safety flag pole
[ Hits: 7637 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.17 ]
- Make Your Own Coax Patch Panel
- Homemade coax patch panel for antenna and rig switching
[ Hits: 279 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
You can try similar termscoax made antenna antenna made from coax antennas made from coax how to made antenna cb antenna home made home made am antenna american made antenna ro antenna made from tape m home made antenna vhf antenna wire made up antenna made of cable fast loop antenna made b home made 5ghz antenna 830 mhz colinear antenna home made home made weatherfax antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links