Search Results for "crystal oscillator"13 links
- Quartslab has over 30 years of experience in supplying quartz crystals to the international communications market. Our product range includes the supply of quartz crystals in the frequency range 1.5 to 225 MHz in all popular holder types as well as crystal oscillators in DIL8 and DIL14 packages.
[ Hits: 198 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- International Crystal Manufacturing Company
- International crystal manufacturing provides quartz crystals, oscillators, precision crystals, filters, tcxos / vctcxos, qcm crystals, and other frequency control products. read details about our crystals and frequency control products and services.
[ Hits: 728 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Bliley Technologies, Inc.
- Quartz crystal oscillators, frequency control.
[ Hits: 466 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FMI provides superior solutions in the design and manufacture of frequency control devices including Voltage Controlled Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillators (VCTCXO), voltage controlled crystal oscillator (VCXO), Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillators (TCXO), crystal clock oscillators, high temperature oscillators, surface mount and crystal oscillator products, phase locked sources and more.
[ Hits: 379 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Bomar Crystal Company
- quality Quartz Crystals, Clock Oscillators, VCXO's and TCXO's
[ Hits: 488 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Allied Electronics
- Test equipment, capacitors, connectors wire and cable, power supplies, batteries, oscillators, crystals and resistors
[ Hits: 789 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Milli Beacon
- This page describes an cheap RF signal source, a portable micro beacon, using a low cost temperature controlled crystal oscillator
[ Hits: 860 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QRP AM(cw) Transmitter for 10 meters
- In this project, you will make a simple low-power broadcast-type circuit, using a crystal oscillator integrated circuit and an a collector modulated AM oscillator.
[ Hits: 1017 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QRP AM CW transmitter
- A simple low-power broadcast-type circuit, using a crystal oscillator integrated circuit and an a collector modulated AM oscillator
[ Hits: 980 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Mini Tuna
- A simple transmitter built into a small cat-food tin! It consists of a single 2N2222 crystal oscillator and runs about 100mw output, depending on the supplied voltage
[ Hits: 128 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- The Fox - 40mw transmitter
- This RDF two transistor 144 MHz transmitter uses a 48 MHz scanner crystal as an oscillator / tripler. A second transistor boosts the power output to 40 milliwatts.
[ Hits: 240 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Fox - 750 mw transmitter
- This RDF three transistor 144 MHz transmitter uses a 48 MHz scanner crystal as an oscillator / tripler. A second transistor boosts the signal to 40 milliwatts, a third amplifies the power output to 750 milliwatts.
Includes schematic and pictures.
[ Hits: 223 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Crystal tester
- Crystal tester project, crystals are used to control the operating frequency of transmitters, and it is used in radio frequency converters, oscillators, filters for cw, ssb and many other applications.
[ Hits: 596 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termscrystal oscillator 80 meter crystal oscillator crystal rci crystal 27 520 cb crystal crystal set 31.800 crystal no crystal crystal radio dx two crystal radio ins crystal diode crystal filter quartz crystal crystal radios crystal society
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links