cw transmitter34 links
Ham Radio : Personal Pages
- VU2UKR HAM Radio Station
- HAM Radio India Yagi Beam CW QRP SSB QUAD DX circuits sound card Transceiver Morse HF VHF Antenna Satellites Amateur Club Station Operators Licence Exam ASOC Guide Digital Mode Equipment Transmitter Experiments Project schematics Beacon dx HAMSAT VUSAT Satellite Emergency communication Information Homebrew QRP Kits
[ Hits: 637 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W3YY FSK CW PC interface
- A FSK/CW PC interface that will allow a PC to key your transmitter producing either a pure FSK or CW signal
[ Hits: 634 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Occupied bandwidth of CW
- About keying speed affecting occupied bandwidth of a transmitter.
[ Hits: 221 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- CW Decoder
- This program allows CW operators to copy CW code with a computer. The decoded CW is displayed as text or can generate a side tone. There is a spectrum display of the audio with a sliding cursor to select a particular audio for decoding. The program also allows for keying a transmitter from the keyboard with full CW break-in operation.
[ Hits: 43637 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 6.23 ]
- COLLINS 30L-1 HF Linear Amplifier
- The Collins 30L-1 Linear Amplifier has 1000 watts PEP power input on SSB and 1000 watts average on CW on all bands. It can be driven by the Collins 32S-3 Transmitter Collins KWM-2 or KWM-1 Transceiver, or most 70-100 watt exciters.
[ Hits: 2921 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Amplifier for 15 and 17 meter band
- The two linear amplifiers are ment for use with QRP SSB/CW/FM/AM transmitters on the amateur bands 15 and 17 meters can be powered from a 12 volt DC supply by ON6MU
[ Hits: 1459 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Morse Code Beacon Keyer
- This circuit stores a single morse code message as bits in an EPROM chip, the message is sent to a relay which can key a CW transmitter.
[ Hits: 943 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- N7KSB Milliwatt transmitter
- N7KSB used this 1/2 watt CW transmitter, with a roof-mounted ground-plane antenna to work all continents and over 30 countries
[ Hits: 2631 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- QRP AM(cw) Transmitter for 10 meters
- In this project, you will make a simple low-power broadcast-type circuit, using a crystal oscillator integrated circuit and an a collector modulated AM oscillator.
[ Hits: 1038 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A 80/40m DDS controlled QRP CW transmitter
- JUMA-TX1 is a 5W CW transmitter for the 80/40m bands. Juha (OH2NLT) and Matti (OH7SV) have had high quality CW keying and a compact size as design goals for this project. No coils need to be wound to construct this transmitter!
[ Hits: 4505 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- 500mw CW Transmitter
- A very quick and easy way to get on the air is to build a "Michigan Mighty Mite" CW transmitter for 160, 80, 40 or 30 meters. It can't get simpler than this. It has very few parts, costs almost nothing, and it works! Cost estimate $10 by VE6WTF
[ Hits: 8616 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- 40 Meters QRP AM/CW transmitter
- VU2VWN project to homebrew a CW for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 1804 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 80m CW QRP transmitter
- 80 metre ceramic resonator VXO CW Transmitter by VK1PK
[ Hits: 2033 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Cheap 40m 80m glowbug
- A valve CW QRP transmitter is simple to build and will not break the bank,Built to a budget, no parts where purchased, all components from the junk box and a simple aluminium box was used as a chassis
[ Hits: 569 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QRP AM CW transmitter
- A simple low-power broadcast-type circuit, using a crystal oscillator integrated circuit and an a collector modulated AM oscillator
[ Hits: 993 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- 40 Meter QRP Transmitter
- A simple 40 meter CW transmitter, it sports full break-in operation and 250 mW of output power.
[ Hits: 1650 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- 40 meters QRP CW RTX
- This is the schematic of asolid-state 7 MHz QRP CW transmitter by VU2NAN
[ Hits: 913 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Interface for MS_DSP
- Minimal interface circuits for receiver and transmitter audio, also for PSK31
[ Hits: 1426 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Crystal tester
- Crystal tester project, crystals are used to control the operating frequency of transmitters, and it is used in radio frequency converters, oscillators, filters for cw, ssb and many other applications.
[ Hits: 651 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VHF CW Transmitter
- Simple CW transmitter for the two meters band
[ Hits: 1827 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
You can try similar termstv transmitter 430 mhz atv transmitter 6m transmitter 70 mhz transmitter transmitter qrp transmitter dds transmitter am transmitter 813 transmitter fm transmitter hf transmitter cw transmitter 2m transmitter 80m transmitter ssb transmitter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links