Search Results for "dial pole"7 links
- Analysis of HF Monopoles
- Analysis of several monopole antennas, the differences between a perfect and an imperfect ground and effects using a ground plane made of radials or counterpoises.
[ Hits: 851 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- K2YWE's Compact 160m Lazy-U Antenna
- This compact 160m antenna is a half-wave dipole with a vertical section. It requires no radials and has worked well for me.
[ Hits: 16639 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Vertical Antenna For 40- 80-160 Meters
- The basic antenna is a vertical monopole, using elevated radials to complete the ground plane by k5oe
[ Hits: 3812 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- High Performance 40 Meters Vertical
- 40 meter vertical antenna construction, a shortened easy-to-build vertical, with no-radials,
made from surplus military camouflage poles
[ Hits: 605 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 29477 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- J-Pole Antennas
- Article about J-Pole antennas, a vertical RF antenna that does not require radials
[ Hits: 866 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
[ Hits: 1852 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 3.66 ]
You can try similar termsdial pole dial panel and dial dial belts dial time dial lamps dial scales dial cord dial homemade dial maker dial decal radio dial dial pointers rca 56x5 dial admiral f 2 dial
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links