Search Results for "dial pole"6 links
- Analysis of HF Monopoles
- Analysis of several monopole antennas, the differences between a perfect and an imperfect ground and effects using a ground plane made of radials or counterpoises.
[ Hits: 672 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- K2YWE's Compact 160m Lazy-U Antenna
- This compact 160m antenna is a half-wave dipole with a vertical section. It requires no radials and has worked well for me.
[ Hits: 15573 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.84 ]
- Vertical Antenna For 40- 80-160 Meters
- The basic antenna is a vertical monopole, using elevated radials to complete the ground plane by k5oe
[ Hits: 3636 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 28633 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- J-Pole Antennas
- Article about J-Pole antennas, a vertical RF antenna that does not require radials
[ Hits: 815 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
[ Hits: 1700 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 3.66 ]