Search Results for "dual band"92 links
Antennas : 12M
- Dualband-Beam 12/17 m
- The beam has only one feedpoint with 50 Ohm and has an open-sleeve element for 12 m by DK7ZB
[ Hits: 3484 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.44 ]
- A dual band wire beam for 17 and 12 meters
- This wire beam Moxon antenna offers double duty on 17 and 12 meters with one 50 Ω feed line by Allen Baker, KG4JJH
[ Hits: 10066 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The flower pot antenna
- A portable dual-band antenna working principally on 10 meters but also close to the 30 meter band. It’s compact, light, economical and doesn’t need any radial.
[ Hits: 11180 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Dual Band Vertical On Autopilot
- A good 20 & 40 meter dual band vertical using a novel tuning method that provides automatic band switching.
[ Hits: 4473 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 40-80 Half-Extended Double Zepp Antenna
- A dual-bander for 80M and 40m. An Extended Double Zepp (EDZ) is a 5/4 wavelength center-fed dipole.
This article will introduce the Half-Extended Double Zepp (HEDZ) which has characteristics that a lot of amateur radio operators should find quite interesting
[ Hits: 9803 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- A J-Pole for 2-meters and 70-cm
- An Easy Dual-Band VHF/UHF vertical Antenna made with a TV twin lead and coax cable
[ Hits: 87947 | Votes: 91 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Copper Cactus J-pole VHF antenna
- Copper cactus dual-band super J-pole antenna project for 2 meters and 70 cm
[ Hits: 4372 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Copper Cactus J pole 2 metter 70 Cm dualband
- Homebrew j-pole 2mt 70 cm antenna project. Make it cheap.
[ Hits: 6952 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.26 ]
- 144-430 portable j-pole antenna
- A portable dual band j-pole antenna
[ Hits: 40582 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.88 ]
- Dual Band J Pole
- Dual band J pole operational over the entire 6Mtr band (50 ï¿½ 54MHz) and the entire 2Mtr band (144 ï¿½ 148MHz), slightly favouring the upper half of both bands by VK6YSF
[ Hits: 3282 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Home Brew VHF UHF dual band antenna
- Contructing precedure and tune up of a dual band mobile antenna. This antenna is just a 1/4 wavelength resonator for both UHF and VHF band. It provides no GAIN as compared to other multi-section design.
[ Hits: 33808 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 4.06 ]
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 8598 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- 144/430 dualband J-Pole antenna
- A simple and cheap dualband j-pole antenna for 144 and 430 MHz
[ Hits: 12738 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- Vertical antenna for 2 mt and 70cm
- How to Build a Dual-Band Antenna for 2M/70cm
[ Hits: 23605 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 3.55 ]
- RM Italy
- RM is an Italian company operating in the radio communication field since 1974, main products are: HF-CB-VHF-UHF-Dual Band Amplifier, Power Supply, DC-DC Converters Antennas and more
[ Hits: 41434 | Votes: 96 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- Lakeview antennas, manufacturer of mobile antennas and accessories by WD4BUM, including colinear antennas, dual band, mounts and accessories. Maker of popular HamStick antennas.
[ Hits: 5929 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- Antenna manufacturer in Taiwan, products range are RF communication antennas ( CB, VHF, UHF, Dual band, Base Station, Marine, GPS,GSM, PCS, Cellular, DVB-T ) , Amplifiers , Mounting Kit ,Accessories & Related products.
[ Hits: 3894 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Located in France, DXBeam designs and manufactures a range of monoband, dual band and triband antennas, rotary dipoles, Moxons and Yagis
[ Hits: 2127 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Ventenna
- Rugged, disguised 2m, 220MHz, 440MHz, and 2m/440 dual band antennas, HF portable antennas, portable dipoles.
[ Hits: 4203 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 8.47 ]
- Quantum Antennas
- 146/446 Mhz Dual Band, High Gain vertical Antenna
[ Hits: 919 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Albuquerque Transmitter Hunting
- An active group of Amateur Radio operators who locate hidden transmitters for fun and in times of need, such as determining the source of interference to local repeater systems or individuals who use the Amateur Radio bands illegally.
[ Hits: 289 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio sales to over 60 countries, source for all communication equipment, individual hobbyists, professionals and dealers.
[ Hits: 7755 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.92 ]
- Freeware real time DSP filter particularly for applications of amateur radios , IIR, FIR filter, low-pass, high-pass, band-pass filter, band suppressor (notch filter) individually adjustable
[ Hits: 5282 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 8.14 ]
- 2m Band VHF antenna pre-amplifier
- Homebrew pre-amp for 144-146 MHz amateur band and OSCAR Satellites, using BF981
Dual-gate MosFet. Gain ~15 dB, NF=1dB.
[ Hits: 11022 | Votes: 87 | Rating: 8.59 ]
- QRM and noise reduction
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM
[ Hits: 4184 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]